BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
So I wear clothes often (obviously) but I don't usually get many compliments unless I'm wearing something from hot topic. People underestimate this store and think they only sell clothes for 'emo people' and such but they also say they've never been there. I am the type of person who is easily drawn into a fandom and hot topic pretty has mercy for everything I like and I hate shopping anywhere else (plus I like the signs that say things like 'get in our pants' they crack me up everytjme'
Laurel J.
I'm disappointed with Hot Topic. It use to be a store for the alternatives, punks, goths, or anyone who wasn't with the "in" crowd. Now it's some over priced store that has become the slave of pop culture. The clothes are HIGHLY over priced, they don't carry many band tee from amazing bands, and the quality of their accessories has hit rock bottom.
Karsyn B.
I really miss the day when Hot Topic wasn't filled with so much pop culture and artists like Iggy and Nicki Minaj. It isn't that they aren't talented artists, but more so that you can find their merchandise in many other places where as alternative bands are harder to find. They always have good sales - BOGO 1/2 off or BOGO $1/$5 on clearance jewelry. Plus the Hot Cash. Associates get 40% off, which is obviously a perk if you need a place to work and like shopping there.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
I am a regular hot topic shopper. I love the band merch/tv and anime (pop culture) items. I have to say in all honesty, I do not like the jewelry. Not real silver and I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate. They turn brown and make your skin green and the piercings as well. Every thing else is fine! And customer service has always been the best there!
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
The story where I live has a very homey vibe and the workers always talk to you like you family. I must say the store is for teenagers because there are a lot of non-formal clothing. I have to say my favorite part of the store is how many fandoms are included: rap artists, Dr. Who, Tøp, and more. I do recommend!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
It is a fun store with lots of items based around different fandoms. I buy things here for me occasionally, but I mainly buy things here for my nieces. Their target audience is definitely more of the teen and 20s crowd. I do love that they have started adding plus sizes to their online store. It will be better when they carry them in store.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
There is nothing that I do not like about Hot Topic. It is definitely my favorite store. Whenever I'm at the small I'm always stopping there to see if they have any new things in stock or any good deals. Their "hot cash" is super great and they have a great selection of products whether your looking for movie/tv merchandise, band tees, or just plain hoodies or skinny jeans and lots of jewelry, CDs, and make up products. They have so much to choose from and at good prices!
Doris V.
I'm a geek, married to a geek, raising 4 mini geeks. They have an assortment of things to meet out diverse needs. Minecraft. Got it. Harry Potter? Got it. My little pony, and Dr. Who? Yes! I've gotten some great gifts here. And they even have anime related novelties. It always the first stop when I do my Christmas shopping.
Kim B.
Canton, OH
I like hot topic because they sell band shirts, and televison shirts, and movie merchandise, music merchandise, I love their collection of disney merchandise, along with the Supernatural collection of shirts, and backpacks and all of that. And, they have very cool necklaces, although they are a little cheap, & you get what you pay for with them. You can wear a necklace for anywhere from a month to 6 months depending on how often you wear them.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Great store with such a fantastic variety for shoppers, especially those looking for fandom products. Disney and Marvel products are both plentiful and the prices are reasonable. There are almost always sales happening. Either direct discounts in store and online or "Hot Cash" is offered and you can redeem these at a later date. It is always a pleasure to shop here. The employees are some of the nicest people I have encountered in a retail setting.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?