Lime Crime Has a New Heavenly Makeup Collection
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I think hot topic is an amazing brand, they have very edgy and unique clothing. they are a little over priced but they have anything up to the latest fashion, their graphic tees are amazing and they have a huge supply of funky hair colors. love their products :)
When i was younger i use to shop there now i don't I'm not into those dark things .... but they do have cute little t-shirt
My husband is obsessed with The Joker/Harley Quinn from Batman, and this store always has merchandise based on them. Sometimes it's a little more expensive than I would like, and their women's clothes don't always for great, but their accessories are amazing!
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Best store to shop for anime & band merch. Just recently bought a Pokemon lanyard & Eminem T-shirt. Love this place
This is the first store I visit anytime I'm at the mall. I love their band t-shirts and cute novelty items!
I like Hot Topic because it has any band's merchandise. It can be expensive and kinda crowded in the store though
Don't really find anything in this store for me. I did however buy my kids backpacks their this year. They were pricey but so worth the look on their faces. It was two ninja turtle backpacks that were not found anywhere else. So if you are looking for rare products I recommend you check the store out.
By far the worst place I've ever had the misfortune of not working at. I applied for a manager position, filled out all the paperwork, but I was never scheduled and fired, thanks Hot Topic.
I'm not a huge fan of Hot Topic. I worn it back in high school, but I never can find anything in there for me anymore. There entire store has changed and the clothing has lost it's quality.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos