Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Every time I walk in this store I feel so out of place but they have good prices & a lot of products to choose from ! I love the hello kitty & my little pony things they have there :)
This store used to scared me when I was younger but after going in there, they have a variety of cute things. Tshirts of popular animated shows or movies, cute stationary and a lot of interesting things.
I like Hot Topic, but I always have to buy a size up since their stuff seems to run small. My husband loves their Doctor Who stuff!
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
I love their different shirts. They have all the old classic super heros and childhood characters.
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this store. I am always looking for things for my unique style and it seems like this is one of the only places that carry the things I'm really looking for. Everywhere else is so boring
My all time favorite store! You get rare clothing here you don't find anywhere else that suits your fandom. Really cute clothes here! I don't like the gothic clothes, but the cute ones match me best! I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess being in a mall makes things more expensive. I love it when it has sales though so I can get good deals.
This store is a little high priced mall store which sells items that are considered punk, emo, goth, and sexy. If you like any of these things, thus is your store. They sell a variety of things from gag gifts, clothes, backpacks, to underware, stickers, jewelry, pictures patches, posters and incense. I've shopped here for years for many odds & ends and now it's my sons favorite store!
Q & A
Best thing to buy here?
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?
Of course the Hello Kitty items
What bands t-shirts did you buy here?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos