BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I loved HT when I was younger (like most people.) I'm 20, and I still go in there or I at least try, if I'm not trying to fight my way around a mom with her baby buggy and her 2 other kids that are like 10-13 years old wanting Justin Bieber or Little Wayne shit and bitching because they cant have something. Ugh I go in there for only the band shirts and jeans now because half the time they only have stupid hipster clothes or just ugly things! But I do enjoy their MLP stuff :P Like another girl on this page said, you can find better and cheaper clothes at Forever21!
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
Being a fan of any type of music is painful in this store, because you want to buy so much of it. However, I don't think the products hold up for the cost. Pop culture is heavy here and it feels cool to be here when you're a fan of anything from Doctor Who to One Direction and ADTR. However, a lot of the prices are a bit ridiculous, so I hardly buy things from this store.
Cassie H.
Hot Topic is my current go to for Nerd gear. They have tons of Doctor Who and Supernatural, and some Sherlock stuff. And they have Zelda and The Walking Dead and Star Wars. HT is seen as this gothic store but now a days when you go in the front half of the store is nerded out and the gothic stuff and the Band merch is all in the back. I love Hot Topic! I can get my Nerd merch and Band merch all in one place.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Hot topic is definitely one of my favorite stores. The best part is they have a variety of pop culture related things. You don't just have to like metal or only wear black to shop there, they have Justin bieber shirts and sell super cute dresses! Their jeans rule and have been redone and now the color lasts super long and the pants stay tight! I love the staff and it's just such a fun place to go
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I love them have been shopping here for years, they have a fun and quirky collection of clothes and accessories as week as a bunch of other stuff. They are a little expensive but they always have great sales online and inshore. They even have lingerie from their blackheart store section(?) thought I wish they had a more expansive section for bigger people they plus size section is very limited. I still love them. They have really diversified in the last few years though they still go for that rock metal punk vibe (at least in my opinion)
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I used to shop here all of the time. Now that I'm a little older, I only go in once in awhile for my nose rings. They have a great body jewelry selection and they usually have promotions on them. I like that over the years they have lightened up the store...it used to be so dark in there! Hot Topic has definitely kept up with the alternative "trends" of the current time, but I was super excited to see a Dashboard Confessional shirt still in stock a few weeks ago! A good place for band t-shirts!
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love hot topic although I enjoyed it much more in the early 2000's as they had more edgy/alternative apparel. Some of the prices are quite high now and the quality just isn't as good as is was back then but the staff is always very friendly and love a company that lets their employees express their unique style freely.
Kelly C.
Parsons, KS
One thing I've always thought about HotTopic is that it could be so much more than what it currently is. They could get way better clothing, jewelry, design, and such a bigger verity of music in there! To me it was always a store that was holding back it's potential. The other thing is that the products that they DO carry are expensive! There's not way you're going in and out of there with anything cheap, even when things are on sale it's still quite expensive. I do like the store though.
Rosa G.
This store is a great store for those who want to shop a little bit different, you have your anime stuff there and some makeup, a bit vampy, and its a great store to get some super hero stuff at. I have bought stuff from my favorite show, Supernatural and Attack on Titan and even bought some Batman shirts and mask for myself. It's a great store to shop at.
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
So I wear clothes often (obviously) but I don't usually get many compliments unless I'm wearing something from hot topic. People underestimate this store and think they only sell clothes for 'emo people' and such but they also say they've never been there. I am the type of person who is easily drawn into a fandom and hot topic pretty has mercy for everything I like and I hate shopping anywhere else (plus I like the signs that say things like 'get in our pants' they crack me up everytjme'
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Jessica M.
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
Of course the Hello Kitty items
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Jamie D.