BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Alyssa C.
Belfair
They always have a size that will fit me and are the store most likely to have clothing and accessories that fit my personal style. Their prices aren't bad for the quality and I love that they add new things continuously.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Hot Topic because they sell merchandise for bands that I can't find anywhere else. I think they have a good variety of products; from things that I don't like to things that I do. I also like that even though they may be selling a lot more commercial items than they used to, their main priority is still about the music, which makes me happy.
Although their staff is still terrifying and the merchandise is pretty overpriced. Supply and demand, though, since it's the only place that sells the stuff they can basically price it whatever they want and the emo kids still come running.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
No matter how old I get, I always find myself back at hot topic buying body jewelry and band tees! The clothes and jewelry are both affordable, good quality, and last for years. Not to mention they are super cute.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This used to be my favorite store at the mall. The store never carried my size clothes but I would buy their Tshirts, cds, hoodies, bracelets and other stuff here. I also liked the music they played too, it's a pretty awesome store.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been shopping at Hot Topic for almost 15 years now, and I haven’t stopped. They’ve always been just a little overpriced but what isn’t these days. I still find tons of cool merch & clothing when I go in.
Gracie A.
Paris
Loveeeeeeeeee this place!! I feel so welcome here and I love the things I’ve purchased. It has great t-shirts and the workers are usually super nice. It can be pretty expensive something but I still love it.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
This store used to be my all time favorite, like any teenager. Now that I'm in my twenties and have developed a much more fashionable taste for clothing, it seems as though they have went completely downhill. I know there slogan is "All about the music" or something along those lines, and I still pop in there for a few band shirts for lazy days when I don't feel like getting all dressed up, but I found that you can actually purchase cheaper modern goth clothes from Forever21 and get more items for the price you would pay at HT for one item. I was never a fan of the large Tripp pants with all the chains, by any means, but when they used to sell nothing but all goth/alternative clothing, it had substance.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I used to love going to their store in the next town over since we never had one here. But their prices were always so high, not to mention that their shirts and jeans are always so small! It gives off the feel that the store is just for the skinnier folks that shop there... I rarely shop online because even with the sales that they always have going on, things are still so expensive, not to mention the SHIPPING MURDERS YOUR WALLET. One playing deck of cards, $6 DOLLARS. WTF? The few shirts I have bought from Hot Topic, I have ended up regifting/selling them because guess what? The shirts are so thin! I swear that a plastic butterknife could slice through the fabric with ease and it makes me uncomfortable when I see a brastrap just pushing against the shirt so much. I love the fandom merchandise, but the bad products/prices/shipping/ bad on sale merchandise just throws me off from them sadly...
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I used to love this store a lot more than I do now. I can still go in and find clothes that I love, but it is harder to do. Everything is covered in logos for bands I either don't like or don't even know (and that's fine, I just don't understand why EVERYTHING has to be covered in logos). I do really love that they have fandom stuff, particularly Supernatural. I purchased a SPN t-shirt a few years ago, and it was amazing and fit perfectly until I washed it three times. The fabric shrank so much that the shirt went from a medium to an extra small (and this was with me being my usual careful self) so probably buy a size or two up, just to be safe. Every now and then I'll browse the website or meander into the store, but I rarely buy anything anymore.
Demi L.
porterville
Love the place their clothes products it always great quality l! I don’t shop here often because the closest one to me is an hour drive so I wish they had one closer to me ! But other than that I love them
Hailey C.
Vancouver
Whats ur fave product there
Yoselin E.
California
Your sales are sometimes miss leading. .to get the discounts you guys promise you more than offten have to buy things that are a certain price or full price.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Maria D.
Whats the cheapest and most expensive thing there?
Taylor R.
North Little Rock, AR
I'm kinda curious since I don't get to go often, but does hot topic carry bustiers? I think they're cute, but I can't really seem to find them anywhere.