Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Every time I walk in this store I feel so out of place but they have good prices & a lot of products to choose from ! I love the hello kitty & my little pony things they have there :)
I buy all my band shirts here and i usually can get them for great prices. they always have some deal going on.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this store. I am always looking for things for my unique style and it seems like this is one of the only places that carry the things I'm really looking for. Everywhere else is so boring
This store used to scared me when I was younger but after going in there, they have a variety of cute things. Tshirts of popular animated shows or movies, cute stationary and a lot of interesting things.
I like Hot Topic, but I always have to buy a size up since their stuff seems to run small. My husband loves their Doctor Who stuff!
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
I love their different shirts. They have all the old classic super heros and childhood characters.
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
My all time favorite store! You get rare clothing here you don't find anywhere else that suits your fandom. Really cute clothes here! I don't like the gothic clothes, but the cute ones match me best! I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess being in a mall makes things more expensive. I love it when it has sales though so I can get good deals.
Q & A
Why don't they make it a bigger store?? its so small and hard to look at things when it is so crowded..
Does anyone else love the clothing?
Do they have 1d band tees?
What do you buy at hot topic?
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos