BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Brooke N.
I like Hot Topic but I have been here in years. Their clothes aren't really my style but when I was younger I loved the store. I sometimes go to Hot Topic for nose studs because they are affordable and pretty good quality. You could find some interesting things in Hot Topic because they sell other random stuff besides clothing.
Laura P.
Warren, Mi
I loved this store when I was in high school because I could get t-shirts with my favorite bands and characters printed on them. Now that I'm older it's not somewhere I shop, but I'm also not in their key demographic. My one complaint is that they are a bit pricey considering you're just getting cotton t-shirts for the most part.
Allison D.
Hot Topic is okay. It used to be my favorite store in high school when punk and goth was the trend. Now the store seems too mainstream but do like the comic book items. The store could use more space to walk around..seems really cramped now. I usually browse to see what they have but most of their items are way too overpriced.
Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
Hot Topic is an interesting store that has changed a lot over the years. Sometimes it is a hit or miss for me, but I love looking at the collection of products they have to current popular movies or retro Disney and Nickelodeon items. They also have some great clearance and some neat jewelry too. Unfortunately, their in-store selection of anything plus-sized is non-existent, which is odd considering they own Torrid, a plus-sized women's story.
Tara G.
I used to love this store when I was younger and it first opened and it was all about the music. Now it's super trendy and pop culture focused. Sometimes you can get a decent band shirt here, but mostly it's for the "scene kids" these days. Disappointing but I still tend to always go in the store and look around.
Kylie T.
The clothes here are of great qaulity and are unique, but have a higher price range than anything else in the store. Graphic Tee's are a must have at this shirt, there's something there for everyone. All around this store has a little something for you -- whether it's a bumper sticker or a pair of nerdy underwear.
Rachel M.
This place is a real hit or miss for me. I remember when they first popped up in the mall near me and people were afraid to go in there. That's when I really liked it. Then they started going down hill. But it seems like recently they've been getting some decent clothing in stock. They are a little pricey sometimes.
Emma P.
Ocala, FL
I have a love hate relationship with Hottopic I adore most of the lines they bring in such as the Disney,Harry Potter,Supernatural,Book Of Life etcetc every article of clothing I've gotten from there is great although I have heard many horror stories about how some are poorly made but from I've gotten its great
Gabrielle R.
My favorite store in my mail. Never had a bad experience. Emailed their costumer support when the employee didn't ask for my points card and they added the points thru email. Love how all the bands I like have shirts and other merch. And some of my favorite shows like Supernatural have tons of merch at my Hot Topic.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?