BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Kim B.
Canton, OH
I like hot topic because they sell band shirts, and televison shirts, and movie merchandise, music merchandise, I love their collection of disney merchandise, along with the Supernatural collection of shirts, and backpacks and all of that. And, they have very cool necklaces, although they are a little cheap, & you get what you pay for with them. You can wear a necklace for anywhere from a month to 6 months depending on how often you wear them.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landinf, NY
Great store with such a fantastic variety for shoppers, especially those looking for fandom products. Disney and Marvel products are both plentiful and the prices are reasonable. There are almost always sales happening. Either direct discounts in store and online or "Hot Cash" is offered and you can redeem these at a later date. It is always a pleasure to shop here. The employees are some of the nicest people I have encountered in a retail setting.
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
I love this site, I've never gon to the store, everything i but i do it from the website. love the clothes, the shoes, the accesories....everything. Easy and fun to navigate, great selection. Love the pop culture section. I've never had problems with any order. Been a long time customer and get a coupon on every order I make. Some things are kinda of expensive but theres always good offers, and they have a permanent sales and clearance section.
Brandi C.
Springfield, MA
If you're looking for band tees, this is definitely the place to go! They have several different bands & graphics. But not only do they have band tees, they have all sorts of other things too. They have all kinds off merchandise from Adventure Time to Lil Wayne. And they always have great deals! Plus they have a rewards system.
Victoria A.
I used to work in hot topic, back in '08, you know, before it sold out n started selling one direction n belieber crap. I miss the old days, back when the store sold music, band accessories, body jewelry (you know, big ass gauges n stuff you had to sneak past your parents). it's a shame how much its changed.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I use to love going to hot topic for my band shirts but recently I feel the quality is getting a little cheap. I've bought T-shirts about 3 weeks ago and they ripped within a couple of days and shrink after one wash. Don't get me wrong they have pretty cool stuff but it's not the same as it was 4 years ago.
Amanda E.
Hot Topic offers a wide selection of entertainment branded clothing such as bands, t.v. shows, cartoons, ect. Besides slightly over-priced, basic clothing, they also offer a good selection of fashion jewelry. They have a wide range of studs for various piercings, necklaces, chokers, and hair accessories. They offer makeup products in funky colors and other misc items of the same sort. Overall, this is a really fun store to poke around in during a mall trip. The employees always seem friendly, and the return policy is pretty standard.
Jessica I.
I love hot topic because its a multi-cultural store and it sells a lot of things that interest a lot of people. I buy dresses there all the time and their so cute and the prices of them are not so bad. I also enjoy the sales they have, like the hot cash card sale. It's a life saver, really! I like how their stuff attracts many different types of people and the workers there are really nice and helpful and really fun to talk to.
Ashley N.
Jamul, CA
To be completely honest this once was a store I feared, by its exterior appearance. I am glad I looked past the tough presence and stopped inside. It's more than what the mind assumes. There is cute clothing in the store. I have always shopped there for spirit day clothes. They always have the loud and attention grabbing clothing from suspenders to knee socks but, as I said there is more than just that. Check it out.
April W.
I LOVE Hot Topic.I shop mostly online,but when I am at the mall I do stop in to see all of their amazing products.Tripp pants are my favorite and all of their jewelry and accessories.The only disadvantage is that the store is really small.The aisles are tight,so it is really hard to look at everything.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?