BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
I love hot topic! I started shopping here to buy Supernatural merch, and when I got into bands, this became my go to place. I am VIP at Hot topic. Their prices are kinda high, but if you wait for sales, their items are worth it!
Elizabeth W.
This store is amazing! They have trendy things there all the time and always update what they've got. They have a lot of discounts often and perks when you sign up with email and stuff. But things there do tend to cost a bit more than I'd like to pay, so I only go once in a while. They always have good jewelry that lasts longer than you'd think. I picked up a necklace there last year for about 12 dollars that wasn't on sale. Their shirts are high quality and most of them range from 20-30 dollars each. Their jeans are just flat out amazing! I cannot live without their daring pants and skirts, but they get up to 50 dollars each... So sometimes I have to skip out on buying new bottoms from there. If I have a lot of money, I know where I'd blow it on for sure though haha.
Reese S.
houston, tx
the only reason i’m giving it four stars instead of five is because it is a little pricey but, if you need any band t-shirt or tv show shirt or chokers or jewelry or makeup, hot topic’s got you. (as long as you’re okay with being edgy)
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I love Hot Topic. As a former scene kid, you never really get over the nostalgia and wonder of walking into a hot topic! I unfortunately don’t have a Hot Topic close to me, so I usually order online. I have always been a fan, and I will continue to be a fan of Hot Topic 💋
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I like this store you can found so much band merch and they have so many amazing online deals which I think it's so cool and awesome. I shop mostly online because I store they hardly have the stuff I want.
Shirley h.
Washington Court House, OH
I've been a loyal Hot Topic customer for years. The sizing definitely needs to be more inclusive, as well as more constant. Maybe it's because my local Hot Topic is at an outlet mall but sizing is so hit & miss anymore.
Drew T.
Sneads, FL
Hot topic is amazing!!!! Everyone should go, they always have very good deals. And are very affordable. I go all the time. The store is great very nice employees. I will definitely go there again. All around great store.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Hot Topic because they sell merchandise for bands that I can't find anywhere else. I think they have a good variety of products; from things that I don't like to things that I do. I also like that even though they may be selling a lot more commercial items than they used to, their main priority is still about the music, which makes me happy.
Although their staff is still terrifying and the merchandise is pretty overpriced. Supply and demand, though, since it's the only place that sells the stuff they can basically price it whatever they want and the emo kids still come running.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
No matter how old I get, I always find myself back at hot topic buying body jewelry and band tees! The clothes and jewelry are both affordable, good quality, and last for years. Not to mention they are super cute.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This used to be my favorite store at the mall. The store never carried my size clothes but I would buy their Tshirts, cds, hoodies, bracelets and other stuff here. I also liked the music they played too, it's a pretty awesome store.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?