BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Hot topic is a number one store I always go to in the mall because I always get their band tees and clothes from there and their jewelry, perfumes and etc they always a amazing sales and get good free items too hot topic is a store I will always go to for clothes and everything else and plus shoes too their a amazing store I will recommend this store a 100%
Laurel J.
I'm disappointed with Hot Topic. It use to be a store for the alternatives, punks, goths, or anyone who wasn't with the "in" crowd. Now it's some over priced store that has become the slave of pop culture. The clothes are HIGHLY over priced, they don't carry many band tee from amazing bands, and the quality of their accessories has hit rock bottom.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
I am a regular hot topic shopper. I love the band merch/tv and anime (pop culture) items. I have to say in all honesty, I do not like the jewelry. Not real silver and I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate. They turn brown and make your skin green and the piercings as well. Every thing else is fine! And customer service has always been the best there!
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
The story where I live has a very homey vibe and the workers always talk to you like you family. I must say the store is for teenagers because there are a lot of non-formal clothing. I have to say my favorite part of the store is how many fandoms are included: rap artists, Dr. Who, Tøp, and more. I do recommend!
Karsyn B.
I really miss the day when Hot Topic wasn't filled with so much pop culture and artists like Iggy and Nicki Minaj. It isn't that they aren't talented artists, but more so that you can find their merchandise in many other places where as alternative bands are harder to find. They always have good sales - BOGO 1/2 off or BOGO $1/$5 on clearance jewelry. Plus the Hot Cash. Associates get 40% off, which is obviously a perk if you need a place to work and like shopping there.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
It is a fun store with lots of items based around different fandoms. I buy things here for me occasionally, but I mainly buy things here for my nieces. Their target audience is definitely more of the teen and 20s crowd. I do love that they have started adding plus sizes to their online store. It will be better when they carry them in store.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
There is nothing that I do not like about Hot Topic. It is definitely my favorite store. Whenever I'm at the small I'm always stopping there to see if they have any new things in stock or any good deals. Their "hot cash" is super great and they have a great selection of products whether your looking for movie/tv merchandise, band tees, or just plain hoodies or skinny jeans and lots of jewelry, CDs, and make up products. They have so much to choose from and at good prices!
Doris V.
I'm a geek, married to a geek, raising 4 mini geeks. They have an assortment of things to meet out diverse needs. Minecraft. Got it. Harry Potter? Got it. My little pony, and Dr. Who? Yes! I've gotten some great gifts here. And they even have anime related novelties. It always the first stop when I do my Christmas shopping.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landinf, NY
Great store with such a fantastic variety for shoppers, especially those looking for fandom products. Disney and Marvel products are both plentiful and the prices are reasonable. There are almost always sales happening. Either direct discounts in store and online or "Hot Cash" is offered and you can redeem these at a later date. It is always a pleasure to shop here. The employees are some of the nicest people I have encountered in a retail setting.
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
I love this site, I've never gon to the store, everything i but i do it from the website. love the clothes, the shoes, the accesories....everything. Easy and fun to navigate, great selection. Love the pop culture section. I've never had problems with any order. Been a long time customer and get a coupon on every order I make. Some things are kinda of expensive but theres always good offers, and they have a permanent sales and clearance section.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?