BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I love Hot Topic, mostly because of their body jewelry. I order all of my body jewelry from there and they never let me down. Their band tees are amazing and super comfortable. Plus I love seeing all over their cute things. I highly recommend for body jewelry and clothes!!!
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I used to LOOOOOOOVE this store. This store was like my holy grail store. The band-t's, the awesome quality skinny pants, the cheaper prices, the merchandise. And then one day, I walked into Hot Topic and literally almost threw up when I looked at the prices they had on EVERYTHING! I loved their skinny jeans so much before, though, so I just sucked it up and splurged. I got a pair of jeans and a little jacket. I was so unhappy after washing these items. The jacket shrunk down to an even smaller size than I wore (and I wear a pretty small size), and the pants were so damn thin, I may as well have stuck with leggings. Not to mention that the black color of the pants got completely ruined on the first wash. Now, don't take me for a fool, I have experienced far too many clothing misfortunes to go about washing my clothes carelessly. I washed both items each on their own, and I hung them both to dry. They were washed in cold water on a gentle, hand-wash cycle. I spent over $100 on two clothing items that didn't even get to make it through the first wash. Meaning that I spent over $100 to literally throw garbage....in my freaking garbage can. After that, I haven't really gotten anything from there again.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Hot Topic is my favorite store to shop for band merch at. It has affordable prices and the quality is A+. I really enjoy looking at the themed products, such as the Harry Potter section or the Nightmare Before Christmas selection. Overall good experience at this store.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
since my jeans clothing store that was reasonably priced closed down im glad i still have hot topic. i buy my jeans from thre and they fit me just right. i never have complaints about any of there clothing. i also buy my band shirts from them. i will always shop here.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This store has a lot of cool things that you can buy. I don’t like how dark the store is though because it can be hard to really see everything. The music is way too loud too. They are also very expensive. It’s good for when you’re going through that scene phase.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I enjoy the love of fandoms that hot topic has. You can find a wide variety of pop culture fun inside the store. It’s geared towards a younger market but has lots of options for everyone. Many items that are out of stock online can be found in a local store.
Alessa P.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to shop here all the time when I was going through my "emo" phase but I still like coming here to look at their band t-shirts. They have cute accessories and they always have good deals on true clearance rack.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love hot topic. It's about the only place I can get speciality clothing, makeup and jewelry from gothic to punk to movies and music bands. Ya it might be pricey but for how long items last and the amount of speciality items they have it is deffinently justified.
Bethany L.
Is full of crazy cool stuff that you wouldn't have thought where out. It's affordable depending on the what your likes are if your a big fan of something. The experience is good since they always have sales. Recommend for everyone who's a fan of anything.
Megan B.
Arlington, TX
I shop here several times a month. Full Price items can be a bit expensive but if you sign up for emails you can get coupons. Online site has a larger selection. I'm happy to see them offer more plus size. Sizes do vary, so try on our go by the size chart.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?