BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
There is nothing that I do not like about Hot Topic. It is definitely my favorite store. Whenever I'm at the small I'm always stopping there to see if they have any new things in stock or any good deals. Their "hot cash" is super great and they have a great selection of products whether your looking for movie/tv merchandise, band tees, or just plain hoodies or skinny jeans and lots of jewelry, CDs, and make up products. They have so much to choose from and at good prices!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
It is a fun store with lots of items based around different fandoms. I buy things here for me occasionally, but I mainly buy things here for my nieces. Their target audience is definitely more of the teen and 20s crowd. I do love that they have started adding plus sizes to their online store. It will be better when they carry them in store.
Doris V.
I'm a geek, married to a geek, raising 4 mini geeks. They have an assortment of things to meet out diverse needs. Minecraft. Got it. Harry Potter? Got it. My little pony, and Dr. Who? Yes! I've gotten some great gifts here. And they even have anime related novelties. It always the first stop when I do my Christmas shopping.
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
I love this site, I've never gon to the store, everything i but i do it from the website. love the clothes, the shoes, the accesories....everything. Easy and fun to navigate, great selection. Love the pop culture section. I've never had problems with any order. Been a long time customer and get a coupon on every order I make. Some things are kinda of expensive but theres always good offers, and they have a permanent sales and clearance section.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Great store with such a fantastic variety for shoppers, especially those looking for fandom products. Disney and Marvel products are both plentiful and the prices are reasonable. There are almost always sales happening. Either direct discounts in store and online or "Hot Cash" is offered and you can redeem these at a later date. It is always a pleasure to shop here. The employees are some of the nicest people I have encountered in a retail setting.
Kim B.
Canton, OH
I like hot topic because they sell band shirts, and televison shirts, and movie merchandise, music merchandise, I love their collection of disney merchandise, along with the Supernatural collection of shirts, and backpacks and all of that. And, they have very cool necklaces, although they are a little cheap, & you get what you pay for with them. You can wear a necklace for anywhere from a month to 6 months depending on how often you wear them.
Brandi C.
Springfield, MA
If you're looking for band tees, this is definitely the place to go! They have several different bands & graphics. But not only do they have band tees, they have all sorts of other things too. They have all kinds off merchandise from Adventure Time to Lil Wayne. And they always have great deals! Plus they have a rewards system.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I use to love going to hot topic for my band shirts but recently I feel the quality is getting a little cheap. I've bought T-shirts about 3 weeks ago and they ripped within a couple of days and shrink after one wash. Don't get me wrong they have pretty cool stuff but it's not the same as it was 4 years ago.
Victoria A.
I used to work in hot topic, back in '08, you know, before it sold out n started selling one direction n belieber crap. I miss the old days, back when the store sold music, band accessories, body jewelry (you know, big ass gauges n stuff you had to sneak past your parents). it's a shame how much its changed.
Amanda L.
Hot Topic offers a wide selection of entertainment branded clothing such as bands, t.v. shows, cartoons, ect. Besides slightly over-priced, basic clothing, they also offer a good selection of fashion jewelry. They have a wide range of studs for various piercings, necklaces, chokers, and hair accessories. They offer makeup products in funky colors and other misc items of the same sort. Overall, this is a really fun store to poke around in during a mall trip. The employees always seem friendly, and the return policy is pretty standard.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?