BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Megan J.
Hot Topic is an amazing store!! If you are a fan of anyone from the range of 5 Seconds of Summer to Sleeping with Sirens to Marilyn Manson (and so much more!) This is a store you should definitely check out! Not into music? No Problem!! Hot Topic also sells merchandise from anime, TV shows, movies, comic series, and things such as hair dye, foreign candy, choker necklaces, and beautifully unique jewelry. If you have never given Hot Topic a chance I highly recommend it!! You won't regret a thing!!
Linda V.
Oceanside, CA
All weekends I go to hot topic. I think it's a very good store if you're a fan of bands / anime / comics. I recommend going I think it is a good place for mostly everyone. I buy almost all their anime sttuf and I think it's good quality.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
First time I wen to buy supernatural pjs and clothes , I got a men's size no one helped but I'm happy with my men Sized comfy pj pants and Alice in wonderland shirt .
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
I’ve bought so many tops from here and they have a lot of Halloween costumes..!! There t-shirts are nice but it’s not one of my favorite stores but I don’t mind going in
jae C.
This is my go-to store for Pop-Culture clothing. Over the last few years, HT has vastly expanded their licensed character (Disney, BBC, etc) and that is awesome. The only downside that I have to the brand is that the prices on everything, especially the special "licensed" collection like Marvel, Star Wars, etc... has become more expensive.

I like to wait a few weeks or months after a collection has come out because it generally comes down in price or ends up in the clearance bin.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
I was a scene kid in high school so this was my heaven haha Now as I am older I find it rather overpriced and that crappy because I remember saving up money as a teen for a pair of cool pants that would run up to $60... targeting teens mostly I wish it was less of a piggy bank robbery!
Quality of most things is always alright... Bleach they have is dangerous I saw many friends go bald, but that is more on the customer than a store I would suppose.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I spend so much money here its ridiculous!

Hot Topic always has stuff other stores just don't carry! I always walk out with a bag in hand and a huge smile!

Their sales are great like bogo 30% off, hot cash and all the other sales they have throughout the year!

I have their "club" card as well as their credit card. You get awesome coupons by being a member and it's nice to save money.

I always feel welcomed by the workers there and they are always super helpful!
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Hot Topic is my kind of place. I love all of the nostalgia themed clothing and accessories. I'm a big comic book and anime nerd, so this is my go-to place to find items to represent my favorite fandoms. They are a tad pricier than I like and it would be great if they could have a dressing room in their stores, but luckily their refund/exchange policy is great. I had to exchange a shirt for three different sizes before I found the right size and it was hassle free.
Heather T.
I have 5 children, 4 girls ages 20, 17, 17, and 12 (and one boy who is 6). We spend hours in Hot Topic and happily collect Hot Cash to redeem when we can. I don't think I have ever had a Hot Topic employee be anything but wonderful for us all! There is literally something for everyone in our family in this store. My twin girls love the sun dresses. My other two love all the band merchandise. I personally love the Sherlock and Dr Who stuff. And my husband, well bring home anything Marvel or DC and he is thrilled! I would rather spend 4 hours in Hot Topic than an hour each in 4 separate department stores!
Deanna K.
Colonia, NJ
I use to like Hot Topic as an angry pre-teen and then we kind of parted ways, but lately that store has made a major come back! It's like the go to store for pop culture. TV shows you love? They'll have it. Disney stuff!?! They have it! Vinyl?! They have it! I just wish people would stop seeming them as the angry goth store and be a little more open minded. Sure they're a little edgy and different but they have a lot of great stuff in there. C'mon, re-releasing Disney vinyl picture disc? That's awesome. Hot topic is awesome. I would hug this store if I could. They've made a huge come back.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?