BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I loved HT when I was younger (like most people.) I'm 20, and I still go in there or I at least try, if I'm not trying to fight my way around a mom with her baby buggy and her 2 other kids that are like 10-13 years old wanting Justin Bieber or Little Wayne shit and bitching because they cant have something. Ugh I go in there for only the band shirts and jeans now because half the time they only have stupid hipster clothes or just ugly things! But I do enjoy their MLP stuff :P Like another girl on this page said, you can find better and cheaper clothes at Forever21!
Ariana E.
East Lansing, MI
Being a fan of any type of music is painful in this store, because you want to buy so much of it. However, I don't think the products hold up for the cost. Pop culture is heavy here and it feels cool to be here when you're a fan of anything from Doctor Who to One Direction and ADTR. However, a lot of the prices are a bit ridiculous, so I hardly buy things from this store.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
This store has great fandom merchandise. If you are really into an anime, this store has great t-shirts. Same goes for bands. Also this store has a huge supply of funko pops (at least at my local hot topic) I just wish they had more south park related items 😂
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I love them have been shopping here for years, they have a fun and quirky collection of clothes and accessories as week as a bunch of other stuff. They are a little expensive but they always have great sales online and inshore. They even have lingerie from their blackheart store section(?) thought I wish they had a more expansive section for bigger people they plus size section is very limited. I still love them. They have really diversified in the last few years though they still go for that rock metal punk vibe (at least in my opinion)
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I used to shop here all of the time. Now that I'm a little older, I only go in once in awhile for my nose rings. They have a great body jewelry selection and they usually have promotions on them. I like that over the years they have lightened up the store...it used to be so dark in there! Hot Topic has definitely kept up with the alternative "trends" of the current time, but I was super excited to see a Dashboard Confessional shirt still in stock a few weeks ago! A good place for band t-shirts!
Kelly C.
Parsons, KS
One thing I've always thought about HotTopic is that it could be so much more than what it currently is. They could get way better clothing, jewelry, design, and such a bigger verity of music in there! To me it was always a store that was holding back it's potential. The other thing is that the products that they DO carry are expensive! There's not way you're going in and out of there with anything cheap, even when things are on sale it's still quite expensive. I do like the store though.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love hot topic although I enjoyed it much more in the early 2000's as they had more edgy/alternative apparel. Some of the prices are quite high now and the quality just isn't as good as is was back then but the staff is always very friendly and love a company that lets their employees express their unique style freely.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Hot topic is a number one store I always go to in the mall because I always get their band tees and clothes from there and their jewelry, perfumes and etc they always a amazing sales and get good free items too hot topic is a store I will always go to for clothes and everything else and plus shoes too their a amazing store I will recommend this store a 100%
Laurel J.
I'm disappointed with Hot Topic. It use to be a store for the alternatives, punks, goths, or anyone who wasn't with the "in" crowd. Now it's some over priced store that has become the slave of pop culture. The clothes are HIGHLY over priced, they don't carry many band tee from amazing bands, and the quality of their accessories has hit rock bottom.
Karsyn B.
I really miss the day when Hot Topic wasn't filled with so much pop culture and artists like Iggy and Nicki Minaj. It isn't that they aren't talented artists, but more so that you can find their merchandise in many other places where as alternative bands are harder to find. They always have good sales - BOGO 1/2 off or BOGO $1/$5 on clearance jewelry. Plus the Hot Cash. Associates get 40% off, which is obviously a perk if you need a place to work and like shopping there.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?