Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
I love getting band tees from Hot Topic, but usually in store. They rarely ever have shipping promos online. I also find that their guy shirts fit better than girl's shirts. The girl shirts have really high tight necklines with tight capped sleeves. I suggest if you like the bagginess and fit of a regular T-Shirt, shop in the men's section. The tank tops shrink a lot, which could either work to your benefit or not. I bought a Nirvana shirt in the men's section because I loved the picture on it, but the small was even ginormous. After a few washes it shrunk down to the perfect size. I bought another Nirvana tank top from the girls section and the fit was all messed up. the small was made for someone with D cup boobs and a 4 inch torso. That's exaggerating, but you get what I'm trying to say. the proportions were all messed up. I really liked the picture but I have to wear a sweater over it so you can't see the awkwardly sized bottom of the shirt, while tying up the straps so my chest won't be out for the world to see. Other tun that The guys T-shirts I love and they are great quality.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
Hot Topic is definitely the place to go if you want something with your favorite band. The layout tho is kind of creepy tbh. Not a bad store it's just not my type of store. Don't get me wrong, the store is rocks it's just creepy in a way
Mellanie P.
Love this store. It have really cute stuff and I go in a lot but the clothes and little things can be expensive so I don't always walk out with a bag. If the price was lower that would be great. It's a good place to go for band tees and Disney stuff too.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
I love hot topic! I started shopping here to buy Supernatural merch, and when I got into bands, this became my go to place. I am VIP at Hot topic. Their prices are kinda high, but if you wait for sales, their items are worth it!
Elizabeth W.
This store is amazing! They have trendy things there all the time and always update what they've got. They have a lot of discounts often and perks when you sign up with email and stuff. But things there do tend to cost a bit more than I'd like to pay, so I only go once in a while. They always have good jewelry that lasts longer than you'd think. I picked up a necklace there last year for about 12 dollars that wasn't on sale. Their shirts are high quality and most of them range from 20-30 dollars each. Their jeans are just flat out amazing! I cannot live without their daring pants and skirts, but they get up to 50 dollars each... So sometimes I have to skip out on buying new bottoms from there. If I have a lot of money, I know where I'd blow it on for sure though haha.
Jordan W.
I like this store you can found so much band merch and they have so many amazing online deals which I think it's so cool and awesome. I shop mostly online because I store they hardly have the stuff I want.
Drew T.
Sneads, FL
Hot topic is amazing!!!! Everyone should go, they always have very good deals. And are very affordable. I go all the time. The store is great very nice employees. I will definitely go there again. All around great store.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Hot Topic. They always have really neat things. Mostly things you don't find in regular stores. Everything is pretty affordable. I mostly go in there to get rings for my piercings. They always have what I need.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Hot Topic because they sell merchandise for bands that I can't find anywhere else. I think they have a good variety of products; from things that I don't like to things that I do. I also like that even though they may be selling a lot more commercial items than they used to, their main priority is still about the music, which makes me happy.
Although their staff is still terrifying and the merchandise is pretty overpriced. Supply and demand, though, since it's the only place that sells the stuff they can basically price it whatever they want and the emo kids still come running.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I used to love going to their store in the next town over since we never had one here. But their prices were always so high, not to mention that their shirts and jeans are always so small! It gives off the feel that the store is just for the skinnier folks that shop there... I rarely shop online because even with the sales that they always have going on, things are still so expensive, not to mention the SHIPPING MURDERS YOUR WALLET. One playing deck of cards, $6 DOLLARS. WTF? The few shirts I have bought from Hot Topic, I have ended up regifting/selling them because guess what? The shirts are so thin! I swear that a plastic butterknife could slice through the fabric with ease and it makes me uncomfortable when I see a brastrap just pushing against the shirt so much. I love the fandom merchandise, but the bad products/prices/shipping/ bad on sale merchandise just throws me off from them sadly...
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?