BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Arie J.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my sunshine and favorite store! Their anime selection of shirts have helped to enable my addiction. I love the selection of plus sized clothes. I love this company.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're into that punk look and live the punk lifestyle. This is the place to go. They always have awesome deals and have every type of band merch you could ever want!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i was younger they had such great clothes and had amazing band merch but now days you can barely find band tees that isn't modern radio music. I hate this store now.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time I wen to buy supernatural pjs and clothes , I got a men's size no one helped but I'm happy with my men Sized comfy pj pants and Alice in wonderland shirt .
Tara F.
Seymour, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store! Has amazing products and tees and other items from all my favorite shows when I was a kid. The employees are very helpful and always kind to my daughter when we go in. They could add more music to their store for all the bands they sales shirts for.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
I was a scene kid in high school so this was my heaven haha Now as I am older I find it rather overpriced and that crappy because I remember saving up money as a teen for a pair of cool pants that would run up to $60... targeting teens mostly I wish it was less of a piggy bank robbery!
Quality of most things is always alright... Bleach they have is dangerous I saw many friends go bald, but that is more on the customer than a store I would suppose.
Heather T.
I have 5 children, 4 girls ages 20, 17, 17, and 12 (and one boy who is 6). We spend hours in Hot Topic and happily collect Hot Cash to redeem when we can. I don't think I have ever had a Hot Topic employee be anything but wonderful for us all! There is literally something for everyone in our family in this store. My twin girls love the sun dresses. My other two love all the band merchandise. I personally love the Sherlock and Dr Who stuff. And my husband, well bring home anything Marvel or DC and he is thrilled! I would rather spend 4 hours in Hot Topic than an hour each in 4 separate department stores!
Brooklyn C.
Hmm where do i start. Hot topic was the store for "Alternative fashion" in the 90s and early 2000s. However, as the years progressed it stopped being for the "Goth kid" and started to be all about tailoring to the average crowd. They slowly stopped carrying all the cool stuff, then shifted to band merch. All the stupid little pop music things. Movie merch. Yeah some of the clothes are still really cute. But they charge top dollar for all of it. It's sad really. When i was a kid i always wanted to go in there, because it was so awesome. Now I'm nearly 20 and it's just a let down. its just like going into a band merch store. I'd work there because they don't frown upon tattoos and piercings on their employees, but I'd rather shop some where that i feel is worth my money.
Deanna K.
Colonia, NJ
I use to like Hot Topic as an angry pre-teen and then we kind of parted ways, but lately that store has made a major come back! It's like the go to store for pop culture. TV shows you love? They'll have it. Disney stuff!?! They have it! Vinyl?! They have it! I just wish people would stop seeming them as the angry goth store and be a little more open minded. Sure they're a little edgy and different but they have a lot of great stuff in there. C'mon, re-releasing Disney vinyl picture disc? That's awesome. Hot topic is awesome. I would hug this store if I could. They've made a huge come back.
Nedine P.
Moreno Valley
I AM INLOVE WITH THIS STORE!!
But like I think 20 something dollars is kinda expensive for a shirt I can DIY.But since I love Panic! At the Disco I kinda think it's maybe worth it?
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?