BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Great place for band tees and body jewelry. I like to go here to get merchandise for new Marvel movies that come out and Harry Potter merchandise and nose rings. They usually always have deals going on which helps get things cheaper.
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
I will always love Hot Topic, no matter what age! They have the best selection of band tees for every metal fan, especially this one! I really dig the corsets that they have and appreciate the costume wardrobe too! This is a dream land for this goth girl! They have the coolest little trinkets and accessories too! Win!
Bethany K.
They have super cute Disney and Harry Potter things. I didn't realize how much fun it was to shop there until recently. Hot topic also seems to have the best stock of Funko pops - if there's an HT exclusive they're always on their game. I love HT! Funko Minnie Mouse Pop FigureHot Topic
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
A friend dragged me into this place. Love it. What can I say...they have nightmare before Christmas stuff! Bracelets, gloves, great t-shirts....like power puff girls, baymax and black bulter. Glasses, masks, and so much more.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Hot Topic was always the store you entered without telling your parents when I was growing up. Now you see young kids with their parents in the store. They have gone too mainstream to keep relevant. Still a good store to shop for pop culture/band tees, some Disney apparel and even some comic stuff.
Breyonna S.
Hot Topic is definitely not what it used to be 10 years ago when I started getting into my phase for the darker things in life. I really enjoyed Hot Topic in the past because they always had great quality pieces that were staples in my wardrobe. However, in the last few years it has become a pop culture store that sticks to the teenie bopper items that young kids are really into. From time to time I find some really nice clothing items that I can wear to work or out and about, but alas it's sometimes hard to find. Hot Topic's clothing quality has been decreasing in recent years and the prices for it are extremely high. Though if you are like me, you can get some fantastic deals online. If you are into band t-shirts, pop culture items, or into the whole emo/scene phase you will love this store. However, for those of us who have grown apart from it you may be able to find some pieces from time to time. A third of my closet is from here, but I keep finding it more difficult each time I go to find items that suit me and my style.
Tori S.
Yucaipa
Oh man, do I love Hottopic. It is my favorite place to go. While some of the people there can be weird (I can be too tbh) the customer service is always excellent and the products are amazing! I just recently got a Defenders T-shirt and it’s my new favorite thing to wear. I love this store so much. ❤️
Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Hot Topic I love your little a-line dresses! Here I am in one of your older Little Mermaid print dresses. Wish they were a little cheaper, but I just wait for your 30 or 40% off or clearance sales.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Although I do not shop there anymore, they have some good products. I always bought my band tees there! Most tee shirts are about 25-30 dollars depending on what you purchase. I won't be shopping there any time soon, but it's a nice store. Employees are always respectful and willing to help you.
Nick C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Hot Topic used to be an okay place (although one might argue it didn't really fit its own name, due to the fact that most of the 'topics' inside weren't 'hot enough' for everyone else). It certainly isn't much of a store now. Whatever it is that people keep finding so 'alternative' about the place must be entirely invisible to me, because all I ever see when I pass by is Dr. Who, MLP: FiM, Marvel, and other ridiculous nonsense. As for music, well, they don't really sell it there anymore (they do, but it's on a single shelf the size of a hamper, and both sides hold anywhere from 4 to ten pieces of trash each - except one side's trash that shouldn't be on vinyl).

I once asked an employee if they knew where I'd be able to find a series of different bands on the wall (because they don't organise their shirts... and if they do, I'm not aware of the method they use). She said she didn't even know what I was talking about and walked away.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?