Lime Crime Has a New Heavenly Makeup Collection
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I absolutely love Hot Topic! they have the most coolest dopiest, wackiest clothing all the e products are to die for
I used to shop there all the time to get clothes and accessories of my favorite TV shows and movies. They are decently priced and had what I was looking for. I rarely go in there anymore because the music is way too loud.
I feel like no matter how old I get I will still go into this store and browse. I love it.
Every time I walk in this store I feel so out of place but they have good prices & a lot of products to choose from ! I love the hello kitty & my little pony things they have there :)
This store used to scared me when I was younger but after going in there, they have a variety of cute things. Tshirts of popular animated shows or movies, cute stationary and a lot of interesting things.
The teen version of spencers. Its a great store but not or me. some stuff are cool tho
I like Hot Topic, but I always have to buy a size up since their stuff seems to run small. My husband loves their Doctor Who stuff!
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
To be completely honest this once was a store I feared, by its exterior appearance. I am glad I looked past the tough presence and stopped inside. It's more than what the mind assumes. There is cute clothing in the store. I have always shopped there for spirit day clothes. They always have the loud and attention grabbing clothing from suspenders to knee socks but, as I said there is more than just that. Check it out.
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
Q & A
Does anybody else find their body jewelery comparable to ardenes?
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
What's your favorite thing about Hot Topic? Mine is the collection of characters & jewelry that isn't widely sold in other stores. The emo styles!
Who thinks there womans section is extremely overpriced and poorly made?
I would usually buy hair dye from hot topic and have been living the article fox brand, will they be stocking that up more in larger bottles?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos