Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I am a regular hot topic shopper. I love the band merch/tv and anime (pop culture) items. I have to say in all honesty, I do not like the jewelry. Not real silver and I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate. They turn brown and make your skin green and the piercings as well. Every thing else is fine! And customer service has always been the best there!
I spend way to much money at hot topic! They have all the pop culture things I love and plus size clothes! It's great for all things Disney and Harry Potter! It can get expensive but they almost always have a sale of some kind! I like the store but I love shopping at hot topic online!
Love the graphic tees at the store. Love have even though they have so much inventory it's kind of organized. Their staff is usually very pleasant and they don't bother too much while you shop I personal hate being asked if I need help or given a fake smile again and again.
I absolutely love this store much. I shop at hot topic a lot I go in there every time I go to the mall. Not only do they have band shirts but they have makeup, jewelry, and other graphic tees. They even have alternative fashion if you're not in too all the bands.
This has been my favorite place to buy clothes since I was 11. And o find even though I'm almost 30 the clothes never go put of style! My only wish is they had more available on bigger sizes! But I'd definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
I love hot topic so so much! No matter how many times I've tried to to go in there when I'm at the mall, I always end up there!!! Sometimes I say to myself I won't waist more than $60 but I spend more than $110! Haha I just really love this store
It's a very unique place where I feel that I don't get judged for what I wear. Most of the things are very pretty and legit. The sales they give out online really helps pay for shipping. Honestly there are many interesting things here to buy.
I love hot topic. I still listen to MCR and get to represent my love with my band shirts from hot topic not everyone is a hipster and hot topic gets me. They really get me. Quality is great I feel at home in my dark apparel. LOVE IT!
I love this store so much! I love how they have a variety of things and how everyone is so nice and helpful! Sadly everything is so expensive so i don't get much things from here (always walk in and walk out sad and empy handed lol)
Hot topic is the place to go if you're looking to rep one of your favorite bands. They're also always taking suggestions from the customers of what they wanna see on the shelves. I shop here and have so far, had no dissapointments
Q & A
Do they still to the HT +1 card things?
Am I the only one who loves kawaii stuff?
What do you think of the pickachu products at Hot topic cute or not?
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
How are the clothes here?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos