BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I loved Hot Topic in middle school and now as an adult, I still regularly shop there. Since I've grown up, I have to do a bit more searching to find something that suits me. They usually have pretty dresses that aren't too middle school-ish, which is what I mostly buy from them now. They also have lots of vinyl, some are Hot Topic exclusives. They used to sell pretty cute lingerie, but now it's mostly boy shorts with cartoon characters on it. For cute lingerie I search on their other site, Blackheart Lingerie, which also has clothing for people my age. I also love Hot Topic's "hot cash" promotion they do, for every $30 you spend, get $15 to spend at a later date.
Their stuff is mostly pop culture/cartoon/really bad band-oriented now, but if you look you can find some really cute stuff!
Katie H.
West Haven, CT
I love getting band tees from Hot Topic, but usually in store. They rarely ever have shipping promos online. I also find that their guy shirts fit better than girl's shirts. The girl shirts have really high tight necklines with tight capped sleeves. I suggest if you like the bagginess and fit of a regular T-Shirt, shop in the men's section. The tank tops shrink a lot, which could either work to your benefit or not. I bought a Nirvana shirt in the men's section because I loved the picture on it, but the small was even ginormous. After a few washes it shrunk down to the perfect size. I bought another Nirvana tank top from the girls section and the fit was all messed up. the small was made for someone with D cup boobs and a 4 inch torso. That's exaggerating, but you get what I'm trying to say. the proportions were all messed up. I really liked the picture but I have to wear a sweater over it so you can't see the awkwardly sized bottom of the shirt, while tying up the straps so my chest won't be out for the world to see. Other tun that The guys T-shirts I love and they are great quality.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
Love this store. It have really cute stuff and I go in a lot but the clothes and little things can be expensive so I don't always walk out with a bag. If the price was lower that would be great. It's a good place to go for band tees and Disney stuff too.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
Hot Topic is definitely the place to go if you want something with your favorite band. The layout tho is kind of creepy tbh. Not a bad store it's just not my type of store. Don't get me wrong, the store is rocks it's just creepy in a way
Elizabeth W.
This store is amazing! They have trendy things there all the time and always update what they've got. They have a lot of discounts often and perks when you sign up with email and stuff. But things there do tend to cost a bit more than I'd like to pay, so I only go once in a while. They always have good jewelry that lasts longer than you'd think. I picked up a necklace there last year for about 12 dollars that wasn't on sale. Their shirts are high quality and most of them range from 20-30 dollars each. Their jeans are just flat out amazing! I cannot live without their daring pants and skirts, but they get up to 50 dollars each... So sometimes I have to skip out on buying new bottoms from there. If I have a lot of money, I know where I'd blow it on for sure though haha.
Samantha F.
Zimmerman, MN
I use to shop here all the time. I only really buy jeans from here any more cause it's so hard to find my size. But it's super cute and I love all the Pokémon stuff!
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I like this store you can found so much band merch and they have so many amazing online deals which I think it's so cool and awesome. I shop mostly online because I store they hardly have the stuff I want.
Drew T.
Sneads, FL
Hot topic is amazing!!!! Everyone should go, they always have very good deals. And are very affordable. I go all the time. The store is great very nice employees. I will definitely go there again. All around great store.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Hot Topic. They always have really neat things. Mostly things you don't find in regular stores. Everything is pretty affordable. I mostly go in there to get rings for my piercings. They always have what I need.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I like Hot Topic because they sell merchandise for bands that I can't find anywhere else. I think they have a good variety of products; from things that I don't like to things that I do. I also like that even though they may be selling a lot more commercial items than they used to, their main priority is still about the music, which makes me happy.
Although their staff is still terrifying and the merchandise is pretty overpriced. Supply and demand, though, since it's the only place that sells the stuff they can basically price it whatever they want and the emo kids still come running.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?