BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
A. L.
This is what comes up for the victorian tea length Nightmare before christmas dress.
I do not care for this movie, however I bought all the dresses and 2 of the ivory because it is so pretty and it does not weigh a ton..
It seems it would flatter any body type.
Its a linen blend or cotton blend, with as built in petticoat.
You may have to not wear a rack holster if you are skinny but big racky, the dress is not generous with shelf space.
It has lace straps I put a bolo with puff victorian sleeves in the Photo over top of it, you can see from my wrists and leaning forward posture that I am pretty thin, i hace a long build with too much in the front and trunk, So if you are similar please Size up, I am in a Medium which I normally wear with space to spare, I had to draw the lace tight for underbust and waist after i struggled with the zipper to get it on.
Pros, no petticoat needed.
Great for warm weather its got cute lace straps.
Add a victorian bolo for autumn or spring, or if you dont like appearing as a stick with assets, this is also useful here.
It does not feel scratchy because theres a silky skirt slip sewn to the very inside also.
The waist is high just above natural waist, a pseudo baby doll almost. and it does lace up a bit so you should be able to adjust it.

Cons, large rack [if posts "ch"e" word is "bad" to this app i have been nerfed using medical terms 0.o ] people will get into mortal combat with the zipper,
Thin or stick on "babazoonga holder" are even hard to fit in it.
It is light and sadly it will stain, So you have to be careful.
It wont take a champagne dye I tried this because I am clumsy with things.
So the fabric will stain but it will not hold dye too well that is a lighter subtle omes anyhow.
[It thinks im posting a bad word, I cant find any. so if words are missing, edits sorry.]

I still suggest it, because its so victorian and lovely looking, I picture most body types looking great in it! Hot TopicThe Nightmare Before Christmas Striped Cheer Hair Bow
member-12708
I am a big fan of the movie IT and my friend told me today that Hot Topic released a new exclusive -- Pennywise in the Gutter pop figure scene. I called around different Hot Topics and they were all sold out except for the store at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX (they had 4). Excited... I told them Iwas on my way to pick up one . I drove from Dallas (about 45-55 mins) and when I got there... one of the ladies told me in a very "smiley, cheerful demeanor"... oh... we sold out... somebody bought them all 30 mins before you got here. Hot Topic Management - I know CASH IS KING and if YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE but do exercise some discretion. When you are selling an exclusive item -- please be mindful of your other customers. Why was it ok to sell 4 of the same exclusive item to one customer? Wasted my time... Yup -- one star in my books.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
I LOOOOVE going to Hot Topic. Finding a lot of fandom items can be a bit hard, like Supernatural merchandise isn't always the easiest to find. Hot Topic has everything I need and want. Band shirt, bags, and everything else. The items can be a bit expensive, but the quality is great, 99% of the time. I'll be honest, the earring they have aren't that amazing. They make my ears green so I don't get earrings from there as much. The shirts and everything else is amazing though!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I have shopped at hot topic since I was 12 and it is just recently that I have stopped. I always liked hot topic, but their prices are a little much and I was not happy the last time I went in their store. I have tourette's and was asked to leave because of my cussing tic. I explained my condition and she let me buy my items and then called security on me because I had a seizure and fell and I was accused of faking by security when I wasn't. She tried to arrest me for not having my ID on me and when that fell through she said I was trying to steal and kicked me out when I had my receipt and there was not a stolen item on my person, in my bag, nor did I try to steal anything at all. That mall cop no longer works there, that employee does not work there, and I refuse to spend another dime at hot topic.
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I love "Hot Topic and used to frequent this store for my "Morbid Makeup and Vamp Juice. I had purchased some pretty amazing goth diva boots and skirts too for my "Dracula's Ball events in Philadelphia. "I have not been to your store since I moved up to "Northern Maine 8 years ago... "I have gone online to purchase a few goodies but can not find the cool makeup palettes you once had. :(  "You're still one of my favorite shops and I'll never be too old to want something awesome from your shop!! <3
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
I’ve been a (semi) loyal customer since I was about 13/14 years old. I’ve watched the store go through as many phases as I did as a teenager, but won’t change is their customer service and sales.
I just got a Ravenclaw sweater (retailing $45) for about $20 because of an amazing back to school sale they were having (if the associate didn’t say anything, I wouldn’t of known).
I will always pop in for a visit no matter where I am, and will always end up buying something.
Danielle S.
Toney
I ordered a couple of shirts a for a Christmas present on the Black Friday sale. I ended up receiving the wrong package which contained a much more expensive order than mine but I went ahead and called customer service to get things sorted out. Not only was I on hold for a ridiculous amount of time but the response to all this was I get refunded for what I paid but I won’t get the shirts I ordered and they want the other order back. So now I have no Christmas present for my mom because I’m not paying the ridiculous amount it costs for the shirts at regular price because I’ve now missed out on the sale. What also sucks is how awful the person was about it. I get answering calls can’t be fun but don’t patronize me. I think I’m done with hot topic. I was really really excited to get these shirts for my mom especially at that price but after everything that’s happened I’m done.
Jonnay V.
I'll admit, I never actually went into Hot Topic before until I saw that they had Riverdale merchandise. I decided to go in and take a look, and what they had was pretty good! I ended up buying one of the Pop's shirts as a part of a Halloween costume, and the quality was good. They had a buy 2 get 1 deal going on, which I thought was great, but I ended up just getting one shirt anyway. The employees were very nice!
Alicia C.
I love this store for all of its unique nostalgia. I wouldnt say i fit in any mold per say i dress many different ways from business attire and heels to combat boots and ripped up skinny jeans. I am a huge lover of Disney and i absolutely love all of the different types of things you can get that are disney related. I also have a 10 year old that loves the super hero world and the funko pop bobble heads and hot topic carries a vast array of different types of them. I know most people used to think its just a "goth or punk" store but its really not. I also love love 💘 the cosmetics,jewlery, and hair products. I super splurge in this store. My whole family loves this store from 35 to 10. So you should def check it out soon.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Hot Topic is my absolute favorite store, and has been for 9 years now! They carry a wide range of band tees & merch, pop culture items, jewelry/body jewelry, hair dye & makeup, and a ton of dark/goth/rock & roll clothing items. Their prices are in the standard range for what items like these go for(there is some stuff that's a little expensive in my opinion but most is priced reasonably), & I've always had good outcomes for quality. I have always had a good experience in store and online. I'm a rewards member and you get $5 rewards for spending so much money, $5 to spend for your birthday, and they're always having great sales!
I'm pretty sure 75% or more of my closet is nothing but items from Hot Topic, and I'm perfectly okay with that.
Influenster M.
Do they still to the HT +1 card things?
Nicole p.
Raymondville, TX
What do you think of the pickachu products at Hot topic cute or not?
Autumn G.
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
Tamia G.
How are the clothes here?
Amy L.
Canton, OH
Does anyone else feel the size selections on clothing is a little lacking?