BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Aiyana S.
Hot Topic is one of the only clothing stores that I can go into and not feel completely uncomfortable. They really have everything any person who's interested in any alternative fashion scene would need. They have body jewelry, clothing, hair dye, accessories, makeup, and many other types of products.
This all being said, I think some of their stuff is pretty overpriced for the quality and I think Hot Topic has really strayed from their original state. Hot Topic really sells a lot of pop culture things and is less about being unique now. It's like a Spencer's minus the "adult entertainment".
Danielle S.
Toney
I ordered a couple of shirts a for a Christmas present on the Black Friday sale. I ended up receiving the wrong package which contained a much more expensive order than mine but I went ahead and called customer service to get things sorted out. Not only was I on hold for a ridiculous amount of time but the response to all this was I get refunded for what I paid but I won’t get the shirts I ordered and they want the other order back. So now I have no Christmas present for my mom because I’m not paying the ridiculous amount it costs for the shirts at regular price because I’ve now missed out on the sale. What also sucks is how awful the person was about it. I get answering calls can’t be fun but don’t patronize me. I think I’m done with hot topic. I was really really excited to get these shirts for my mom especially at that price but after everything that’s happened I’m done.
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I like this store, they carry a lot of nice pop culture items. However the aisles are very tight so if you have a stroller or wheelchair forget it, you’re not going in that store. I also don’t like how high up they stack their items, where you can’t reach it or can’t even really see what it is easily. They have a lot going on in there. I very much like going there by myself but it’s not a fun shopping experience for the whole family.
Jonnay V.
I'll admit, I never actually went into Hot Topic before until I saw that they had Riverdale merchandise. I decided to go in and take a look, and what they had was pretty good! I ended up buying one of the Pop's shirts as a part of a Halloween costume, and the quality was good. They had a buy 2 get 1 deal going on, which I thought was great, but I ended up just getting one shirt anyway. The employees were very nice!
Tiffany Y.
I love Hot Topic! It's fun for emo kids and nerds alike! They always have a ton of fun stuff and if you have the patience, almost everything eventually ends up in the clearance racks! Pro-tip- make sure to visit the Wisconsin Dells Outlet location if you're ever in the area! I found some amazing swimsuits for under $8 total- including a Little Mermaid set!
Jane 💕.
Mattoon, IL
The emo store of them all! The employees are rad, and treat you amazing. Hot Cash comes in handy when you can't afford a lot, and it's a super cool store! Sometimes, I just go in there for the nostalgia of the good ole days. I shop here every month! I highly recommend to people who are looking for edge!
Jennifer W.
I wish there was still a location close to me as I would shop here more often had the other not closed. Love the funky mixture of items you can find. Something for everyone. Love the hair accessories and sun glasses. Really Love their Disney items as well as the pin up style items they carry.
Ashellie B.
Ocklawaha, FL
This store has evolved a lot since the 90's. They offer a nice variety of items from hair bows, jewelry, dye, clothes and other music/culture memorabilia. Size ranges are pretty decent. Sometimes its hard to find any plus size items in stock but online offer a a much larger variety!
Marie N.
Burke
I really love this store because I am a self proclaimed dork and these stores always have the best merchandise. They employees are always super friendly and helpful, and are knowledgeable about their products, including their hair dye! I do wish that their size range was a bit wider but they do offer more sizes online. I was always a little hesitant to shop here but once I did I really fell in love with the store. I really love their graphic tees and their Disney Paraphernalia, it’s all so fun and there are some really cute things in these shops!
Christine L.
Horsham, PA
I love Hot Topic! Yes, I have had problem with them lately but they always find a way to fix it. I love the fit of their clothing and I love their styles. Sometime the store employees can be bratty but it is the environment the are stuck in with mostly teeny boppers coming in.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?