BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Aiyana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot Topic is one of the only clothing stores that I can go into and not feel completely uncomfortable. They really have everything any person who's interested in any alternative fashion scene would need. They have body jewelry, clothing, hair dye, accessories, makeup, and many other types of products.
This all being said, I think some of their stuff is pretty overpriced for the quality and I think Hot Topic has really strayed from their original state. Hot Topic really sells a lot of pop culture things and is less about being unique now. It's like a Spencer's minus the "adult entertainment".
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this store because I am a self proclaimed dork and these stores always have the best merchandise. They employees are always super friendly and helpful, and are knowledgeable about their products, including their hair dye! I do wish that their size range was a bit wider but they do offer more sizes online. I was always a little hesitant to shop here but once I did I really fell in love with the store. I really love their graphic tees and their Disney Paraphernalia, it’s all so fun and there are some really cute things in these shops!
Danielle S.
Toney
I ordered a couple of shirts a for a Christmas present on the Black Friday sale. I ended up receiving the wrong package which contained a much more expensive order than mine but I went ahead and called customer service to get things sorted out. Not only was I on hold for a ridiculous amount of time but the response to all this was I get refunded for what I paid but I won’t get the shirts I ordered and they want the other order back. So now I have no Christmas present for my mom because I’m not paying the ridiculous amount it costs for the shirts at regular price because I’ve now missed out on the sale. What also sucks is how awful the person was about it. I get answering calls can’t be fun but don’t patronize me. I think I’m done with hot topic. I was really really excited to get these shirts for my mom especially at that price but after everything that’s happened I’m done.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store has a lot of cool things that you can buy. I don’t like how dark the store is though because it can be hard to really see everything. The music is way too loud too. They are also very expensive. It’s good for when you’re going through that scene phase.
PRINCESS B.
Is full of crazy cool stuff that you wouldn't have thought where out. It's affordable depending on the what your likes are if your a big fan of something. The experience is good since they always have sales. Recommend for everyone who's a fan of anything.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hot topic! I started shopping here to buy Supernatural merch, and when I got into bands, this became my go to place. I am VIP at Hot topic. Their prices are kinda high, but if you wait for sales, their items are worth it!
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hot topic! There clothes are wonderful it’s like a grown up Disney store. I love all the Disney stuff they have and tv show shirts. I have a riverdale shirt from there and I absolutely love it! I recommend to everyone!
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn’t love hot topic? I’ve been going there for as long as I can remember. I love their shirts, pops and Jewelry. The setting of the stores is awesome and I also buy my boyfriend tons of gifts from there. It’s super easy. I definitely recommend hot topic to everyone I know !
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I've been slightly disappointed with some of the more recent band shirts being carried here, overall, I love this place! I've been shopping here since I was in middle school and that was years ago!
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?