BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
When i was younger they had such great clothes and had amazing band merch but now days you can barely find band tees that isn't modern radio music. I hate this store now.
stefany s.
I still go to this store pretty often for jewelry and every once in a while a tshirt but this used to be my place when i was 15 and going through my emo phase hahah 😂😂😂
🦄💗Liz M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I don't buy anything here really except for my funko pops, I have an obsession with these little figurines haha and hot topic is definitely the best place to find them!
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have a long history with Hot Topic. It has almost everything to do with pop-culture. You can find Harry Potter Items, Funko Pops, Jewelry, Diverse Clothing etc. I have worked for Hot Topic for little over a year now and I enjoy the time I have spent there. We always have sales going on. I think of Hot Topic as one of those stores you just have to visit when going to a mall. Our store works hard to provide amazing costumer service. If you enjoy a diverse music scene then definetly check it out!
Megan J.
Hot Topic is an amazing store!! If you are a fan of anyone from the range of 5 Seconds of Summer to Sleeping with Sirens to Marilyn Manson (and so much more!) This is a store you should definitely check out! Not into music? No Problem!! Hot Topic also sells merchandise from anime, TV shows, movies, comic series, and things such as hair dye, foreign candy, choker necklaces, and beautifully unique jewelry. If you have never given Hot Topic a chance I highly recommend it!! You won't regret a thing!!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love this brand! They have everything I'm looking for and my go to for holiday shopping! I'm able to find something for everyone on my list and the sales are amazing!!
Grace♥ M.
Brandon
Definitely my favorite store in the whole entire world! They have so many things to choose! If you go in there, you’ll definitely fond something that fits your taste!
Linda V.
Oceanside, CA
All weekends I go to hot topic. I think it's a very good store if you're a fan of bands / anime / comics. I recommend going I think it is a good place for mostly everyone. I buy almost all their anime sttuf and I think it's good quality.
Skyler B.
Waynesboro
Hot topic is my favorite place to get accessories and band tees! I wish they carried more plus size items but it’s fine. I love buying all my giant hair bows and pastel goth stuff at hot topic. They have stuff for every different alternative style I do
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
First time I wen to buy supernatural pjs and clothes , I got a men's size no one helped but I'm happy with my men Sized comfy pj pants and Alice in wonderland shirt .
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Berquis G.
I would usually buy hair dye from hot topic and have been living the article fox brand, will they be stocking that up more in larger bottles?
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?
Jessica M.
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
Jamie D.