BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
I used to shop here all of the time. Now that I'm a little older, I only go in once in awhile for my nose rings. They have a great body jewelry selection and they usually have promotions on them. I like that over the years they have lightened up the store...it used to be so dark in there! Hot Topic has definitely kept up with the alternative "trends" of the current time, but I was super excited to see a Dashboard Confessional shirt still in stock a few weeks ago! A good place for band t-shirts!
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love hot topic although I enjoyed it much more in the early 2000's as they had more edgy/alternative apparel. Some of the prices are quite high now and the quality just isn't as good as is was back then but the staff is always very friendly and love a company that lets their employees express their unique style freely.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Hot topic is a number one store I always go to in the mall because I always get their band tees and clothes from there and their jewelry, perfumes and etc they always a amazing sales and get good free items too hot topic is a store I will always go to for clothes and everything else and plus shoes too their a amazing store I will recommend this store a 100%
Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
So I wear clothes often (obviously) but I don't usually get many compliments unless I'm wearing something from hot topic. People underestimate this store and think they only sell clothes for 'emo people' and such but they also say they've never been there. I am the type of person who is easily drawn into a fandom and hot topic pretty has mercy for everything I like and I hate shopping anywhere else (plus I like the signs that say things like 'get in our pants' they crack me up everytjme'
Kelly C.
Parsons, KS
One thing I've always thought about HotTopic is that it could be so much more than what it currently is. They could get way better clothing, jewelry, design, and such a bigger verity of music in there! To me it was always a store that was holding back it's potential. The other thing is that the products that they DO carry are expensive! There's not way you're going in and out of there with anything cheap, even when things are on sale it's still quite expensive. I do like the store though.
Rosa G.
This store is a great store for those who want to shop a little bit different, you have your anime stuff there and some makeup, a bit vampy, and its a great store to get some super hero stuff at. I have bought stuff from my favorite show, Supernatural and Attack on Titan and even bought some Batman shirts and mask for myself. It's a great store to shop at.
Laurel J.
I'm disappointed with Hot Topic. It use to be a store for the alternatives, punks, goths, or anyone who wasn't with the "in" crowd. Now it's some over priced store that has become the slave of pop culture. The clothes are HIGHLY over priced, they don't carry many band tee from amazing bands, and the quality of their accessories has hit rock bottom.
Karsyn B.
I really miss the day when Hot Topic wasn't filled with so much pop culture and artists like Iggy and Nicki Minaj. It isn't that they aren't talented artists, but more so that you can find their merchandise in many other places where as alternative bands are harder to find. They always have good sales - BOGO 1/2 off or BOGO $1/$5 on clearance jewelry. Plus the Hot Cash. Associates get 40% off, which is obviously a perk if you need a place to work and like shopping there.
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I am a regular hot topic shopper. I love the band merch/tv and anime (pop culture) items. I have to say in all honesty, I do not like the jewelry. Not real silver and I have very sensitive skin so it does irritate. They turn brown and make your skin green and the piercings as well. Every thing else is fine! And customer service has always been the best there!
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
The story where I live has a very homey vibe and the workers always talk to you like you family. I must say the store is for teenagers because there are a lot of non-formal clothing. I have to say my favorite part of the store is how many fandoms are included: rap artists, Dr. Who, Tøp, and more. I do recommend!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who thinks there womans section is extremely overpriced and poorly made?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
Of course the Hello Kitty items
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?