BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Kenzie C.
Just picked up this beautiful palette from hot topic. It's really good quality and the colors are gorgeous. It's less than $20! The shadows blend nicely and the packaging is beautiful. For Disney fans it's a must have!
Guadalupe M.
11373
Hot topic used to have things such as good quality clothing, nice jewelry, and nice accessories with good prices. However things have changed over the past years. It’s not the same anymore. The displays make people get confused often. Although the employees are really cool!
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I love Hot Topic, mostly because of their body jewelry. I order all of my body jewelry from there and they never let me down. Their band tees are amazing and super comfortable. Plus I love seeing all over their cute things. I highly recommend for body jewelry and clothes!!!
Caitlin J.
It’s a great store to buy graphic shirts of favorite movies games and shows. I shop here multiple times I go here every month I usually spend birthday and Christmas money there. My friend and family go here a lot they have lots of sales so you don’t have to pay full price.
Bethany K.
They have super cute Disney and Harry Potter things. I didn't realize how much fun it was to shop there until recently. Hot topic also seems to have the best stock of Funko pops - if there's an HT exclusive they're always on their game. I love HT! Funko Minnie Mouse Pop FigureHot Topic
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
I used to LOOOOOOOVE this store. This store was like my holy grail store. The band-t's, the awesome quality skinny pants, the cheaper prices, the merchandise. And then one day, I walked into Hot Topic and literally almost threw up when I looked at the prices they had on EVERYTHING! I loved their skinny jeans so much before, though, so I just sucked it up and splurged. I got a pair of jeans and a little jacket. I was so unhappy after washing these items. The jacket shrunk down to an even smaller size than I wore (and I wear a pretty small size), and the pants were so damn thin, I may as well have stuck with leggings. Not to mention that the black color of the pants got completely ruined on the first wash. Now, don't take me for a fool, I have experienced far too many clothing misfortunes to go about washing my clothes carelessly. I washed both items each on their own, and I hung them both to dry. They were washed in cold water on a gentle, hand-wash cycle. I spent over $100 on two clothing items that didn't even get to make it through the first wash. Meaning that I spent over $100 to literally throw garbage....in my freaking garbage can. After that, I haven't really gotten anything from there again.
Kati S.
Wilmington, DE
Honestly Hot Topic is really fun with the themes of things they have and their sales but especially when ordering online they’ve had a tendency to have late shipments/charge me twice? As well as they’ve changed their size charts dramatically so I highly recommend shopping IN STORE!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I enjoy looking at the different items in Hot Topic, but the music is really loud. One time I ordered a Star Wars dress from them to go to a themed concert. Most of the time, their stuff is not my style, though. Maybe I've just grown out of it and want better quality apparel.
Sarah S.
Oklahoma city
since my jeans clothing store that was reasonably priced closed down im glad i still have hot topic. i buy my jeans from thre and they fit me just right. i never have complaints about any of there clothing. i also buy my band shirts from them. i will always shop here.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Hot Topic is my favorite store to shop for band merch at. It has affordable prices and the quality is A+. I really enjoy looking at the themed products, such as the Harry Potter section or the Nightmare Before Christmas selection. Overall good experience at this store.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Daarina S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love hot topic! I used to buy there intense haircolors. Does anyone know if they still sale them? I would like to get some but I'm not going to drive way out to a mall far from home and they don't carry them anymore.
Julie T.
Does anybody else find their body jewelery comparable to ardenes?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?
Jamie D.