BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Thera H.
I don't shop here all the time, but when I do I shop for Star Wars, Batman and Band T-shirts. I love their t-shirt sales and I'm a sucker for cute socks, so I usually pick those up here too. They have adorable alternative dresses as well. Still one of my favorite places to shop for alternative clothing.
Sometimes people like I don't really share fashion references with their moms. My mother hates anything that has to deal with rockers. To my surprise she actually liked hot topic (because of the Disney products) and I love it!!! so this is one of the stores to stop by when we go shopping together that we both like.
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I love shopping at Hot Topic for my daughters birthdays, Christmas and back to school things.
Most of the time you can catch some really good sales going on. Plus they have band t-shirts, funky leggings, tights that my girls love. Also you can find plushies and random items you don't think you'd need, but you want them anyway...all under one roof. I've always found the employees to be very helpful as well.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy the body jewelry and plugs that Hot Topic offers but sometimes the clothing quality can be iffy. But the plugs are my favorite thing to buy from here, sometimes expensive, but different enough to be worth the price.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Hot topic is the perfect go to for music lovers. Although the music is kind of scary, but I was there once and into that kind of stuff. But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories. The list could go on!
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I loved hot topic as a teen. They have a lot of great stuff in there. Band tees, hair dye, Disney merchandise. Anything any alternative teen could want. I mainly but hair dye from them now that older, but I only purchase my pyramid belts from them. I love the Disney stuff they have too.
Khanh T.
Arlington, TX
I can really go at it with HOT TOPIC because they have a variety of items you could buy. It's one of my favorite to-go store. You can find things from jewery to clothes to merchandise. They usually have "theme section" where one corner of their store will be specifically for Disney and the other for anime. You can also find many merchandise from band like Brinf Me The Horizon to Fall Out Boys , etc.
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
During my misspent youth, Hot Topic was the go-to store for all things "alternative". These days I stop by for nostalgia but don't know most of the characters featured on clothing, jewelry, etc. They're always good for Halloween stuff, piercing jewelry, and non-traditional hair dye colors.
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
Definitely an acquired taste, this store. It's a bit pricey at times, but they have great deals. Every time I go in, Its buy one get one half off. Then you have the Hot Cash. Spend wisely and it isn't much at all. Before school this year, I picked up $600 dollars worth of clothes for only $400. They gave me 30% of because I fit all my stuff in a back pack. Friendly, fun place for the right people.
Daarina S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love hot topic! You can always find some hot items there. Especially the character tees and the cute little character backpacks. My best friend and I used to always shop here when were were in high school. I'd love to get one in my area so i can get in there and load up on kool items.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else love the clothing?
Kristianna V.
El Mirage, AZ
Why don't they make it a bigger store?? its so small and hard to look at things when it is so crowded..
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
Is hot topic the number one place where everyone gets their gauges??
Sarah A.
Rossville , GA
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
Dominique D.
What do you buy at hot topic?