Hot Topic

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Worcester, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
I love the clothes as well!! But unfortunately as a mom of 5 young kids, the prices are just way too high for me
John J.
John J.
Seattle, WA
1 year, 11 months ago
Its not my style but im glad you like it
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
Same! They have awesome clothing and accessories there!
Heath C.
Heath C.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yea me too! They have great clothing styles and the main reason i love hot topic is bc they carry alot of Superman items! Im a diehard Superman fan!! I agree with ya!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
1 year, 12 months ago
I love Hot Topic!!!! They always have stuff you can't find anywhere and they always have things that make me laugh.
merri K.