Brianna B.
As a misfit high school student Hot Topic was my absolute favorite place to shop. My parents only allowed me to get a few things here and there as a lot of their pieces were quite pricey, but I did have a good collection of shirts, tripp pants, and hoodies from there. As fashions changed Hot Topic started carrying less of it's stuff that I liked, and started stocking more mainstream fashion, and I pretty much stopped shopping there, but even though I wasn't buying anything I found myself checking out shop every time I hit the mall. Over the past year I have seen Hot Topic seem to go back to it's roots. They are bringing back the Tripp brand, the darker/weirder side of fashion, and they are bringing a whole bunch of retro fashion in, which definitely appeals to me as I am a pinup girl and adore 40s-60s fashions. I am super happy that they seem to be going back to the place I loved as a teen.