member-12708
I am a big fan of the movie IT and my friend told me today that Hot Topic released a new exclusive -- Pennywise in the Gutter pop figure scene. I called around different Hot Topics and they were all sold out except for the store at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX (they had 4). Excited... I told them Iwas on my way to pick up one . I drove from Dallas (about 45-55 mins) and when I got there... one of the ladies told me in a very "smiley, cheerful demeanor"... oh... we sold out... somebody bought them all 30 mins before you got here. Hot Topic Management - I know CASH IS KING and if YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE but do exercise some discretion. When you are selling an exclusive item -- please be mindful of your other customers. Why was it ok to sell 4 of the same exclusive item to one customer? Wasted my time... Yup -- one star in my books.