Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I have shopped at hot topic since I was 12 and it is just recently that I have stopped. I always liked hot topic, but their prices are a little much and I was not happy the last time I went in their store. I have tourette's and was asked to leave because of my cussing tic. I explained my condition and she let me buy my items and then called security on me because I had a seizure and fell and I was accused of faking by security when I wasn't. She tried to arrest me for not having my ID on me and when that fell through she said I was trying to steal and kicked me out when I had my receipt and there was not a stolen item on my person, in my bag, nor did I try to steal anything at all. That mall cop no longer works there, that employee does not work there, and I refuse to spend another dime at hot topic.