Hot Tools XL Barrel Brush with Mixed Bristles uploaded by Danielle T.Hot Tools XL Barrel Brush with Mixed Bristles uploaded by Danielle T.

BY HOT TOOLS

XL Barrel Brush with Mixed Bristles - Hot Tools XL Barrel Brush with Mixed Bristles allows you to grip more hair at a time for faster drying time. Perfect for a maximum volume blowout! Ceramic technology distributes heat evenly for faster drying time. When used with a hair dryer, it radiates efficient, yet gentle heat. - XL Barrel Brush with Mixed Bristles see more...

• Is it true that this product is good for hair?1 Answers
Danielle T.
I bought this brush at Ulta to replace an old boar bristle brush. Choosing a ceramic barreled brush to smooth flyaways and provide a nice shine to my hair. I also chose this one because it is an extra long barrel and I like to dry larger sections at a time.
👍🏻 on shine and maintaining flyaways
👎🏼 on the anti- snag handle - several times my hair got snagged in the top of the handle and ripped out
I would not purchase this brush again because of the handle.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
 Talk about blowing away your hair gives you amazing volume and very easy to use way better than any rolling brush with a wood handle that I've tried in the past .got mine at Sally's beauty supply and at a great price
Mary S.
Fort worth, TX
I love big round brushes and this one id's great for making a polished blow out. I can get big beachy waves with really long hair, tons of volume and just all around a good, soft shape. Love!
Gail T.
Olando
Love this brush. It helps me get my hair dry faster. It's very durable. I have ver curly hair and I have to pull a lot for it be get straight and this brush has been great for that.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Best brush I've ever used by far and we'll worth the money!! It help give me the volume I so desperately need (I have very fine straight hair) and leaves me with shiny, smooth, healthy hair. I 100% recommend!! The size is big and a little hard to handle at first if your not used to styling with such a large brush but once you get the hang of it you'll fall in love.
Alexandra T.
Amarillo , TX
This product is great. I have thin hair and it gives me so much volume. I use it every time I blow dry. I use twice a week
Lauren C.
Lancaster
Perfect for short hair to add texture and depth. All other brushes give my hair a "flipped out" look
ahlem b.
I have heard a lot about this product, it is said to be wonderful for hair and perfect and easy to use، I want a lot to try in the near future
ahlem b.
Is it true that this product is good for hair?