Hot Tools U-HC-8095 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black uploaded by Abigail M.

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools U-HC-8095 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black see more...

Angelica B.
fort worth
I stop using mine because once wands came out and my hair curled faster. There was really not that much use for gave it to one of my little cousin and she loves it like it’s her favorite she never stops using it. Every time she does her hair with it she sends me a video of her doing her hair with it.
Rayann A.
stockton
Purchased at: ULTA
We got these in our kits at beauty school and at first it’s kinda confusing with that hook on top but once u get the hang of it and using ur pinky as a way to curl ur hair with it it can create beautiful curls even vintage waves those are my favorite and I always use this tool
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I hate this iron. It does get the job done. But it’s not like the rest. When it cosmetology school we were required to use these. The barrels are extremely small and unconventional for people with lengthy hair. Will not recommend
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
As a professional stylist, marcel iron are all I use. This iron is a staple in my kit because it creates waves that last for DAYS! And it really all because the temperature goes up to 400+ degrees which is key to a lasting style.
Cecilia C.
Chula Vista , CA
Good ol’ classic!!! Hot tools has been around for years and it’s because this brand is awesome! I have used it for years. And I bought this at cosmoprof, I also know they sell it in Sally’s. Keep an eye out for sales!
Sarah W.
This curling iron works great and has lasted me a long time so far. It’s reliable and the curls look nice. If I use it as a wand instead of the traditional curling iron it works great too. Great price too!
Kayla G.
Downingtown, PA
I use this curling iron almost every day and it never lets me down. I use it to get perfect beach waves by alternating my curls and leaving the ends out. I wouldn’t recommended this to anyone who’s inexperienced with curling irons
Jessie H.
Spencerport, NY
Very versatile tool to have. You can do regular curls or wand curls they all come out flawless. This iron helps smooth the cuticle to leave the hair nice and shiny when completed the curls will last all day.
Emily D.
Great Falls
I love using this curling iron when I curl other peoples hair but I can’t use a marcel on myself. It heats up really quick and holds heat too. The hair always holds a curl well when I use this iron too!
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
I’ve first started curling my hair since I was a freshman in high school and this was my first curling iron I had purchased. I would curl my hair and the next day if I didn’t was my hair my curls would still stick. I didn’t really have to touch it up. I would just put a little oil on it and run my fingers through them and it would look so effortless and beautiful the next day
Erika D.