Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black

by Hot Tools

Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black!
Rainbow city, AL
I like the marcel iron. It takes some practice to get used to it. They frustrated me when I was in cosmetology school, but once you get used to them they are awesome.
Youngstown, Ohio
Works well. It took a while to learn how to properly use this iron. It gets really hot. I have several different sizes of this brand and haven’t had a problem yet. They are very expensive.
Crosby, MN
This curling iron is the only iron that will curl my hair and my hair will actually hold the curl! It helps that I got a super stylish one with a rose gold handle! Love this curling iron!
Columbus, OH
I love the hot tools Marcel’s because they’re inexpensive and travel well. I use this iron in my salon daily and travel with it to onsite weddings. Using a marcel can be challenging so just practice and the curl will be worth it!
Hot tools has great irons! You can control the temperature with a dial so you get the correct heat level for your hair type. They offer spring and marcel and are easy to use.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite brand for any hairtools I have. They work so well and they do not break easily at all. They make my hair look so well. I always get complements.
Coachella , CA
It’s perfect to make little girls those tight curls they always like when getting pampered. Don’t get me wrong it’s meant for everyone just need to get used to how the clamp works once you get the used to that there’s no stopping you. It’s honestly easier than any other curling iron design wise because of the cord. When wrapping the hair you are actually using your wrist and fingers to get a hold of the hair when twisting around the hair. It’s a really cool concept don’t judge it before you try it, the key is to have patience and once you master the technique on how to curl I’m sure you’ll love it to curl your own hair or somebody else’s.
i love this brand, irons turn so easily and the price is right. they heat up. quickly and stay hot, ive been using my same iron for years and it’s still holding up
Franklin, IN
I had to use the marcel in cosmetology school. It took a while for me to get use to using. Once I did I honestly think it's easier/ faster to use but to each their own. You have to be careful these hot tools get super hot quick! Not one for people prone to burning themselves! Works great and is decently priced at any beauty supply!
Bakersfield
Love the marcel irons ! I am currently in cosmetology school and these are the curling irons that came in our kit . I love that they heat up really fast and that the hair glides through to make such beautiful curls . You can make waves or spiral curls with these easily . I personally have very thick wavy hair almost mid back and with this iron I do my whole head in 20 to 25 minutes that to me is AMAZING

Looking for your answer?