Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black

by Hot Tools

Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools U-HC-8079 Professional Marcel Curling Iron, Gold/Black!
This is the perfect curling iron. I have had this for 2 years and have experienced no issues. My hair stays curled all day with this product.
WEST ISLIP
Great wand. Keeps curls in place for all day effect. Love that it is lightweight and easy to use. I like my NUME better, but this works fine
Thai curling iron has been a staple in my hair styling routine for the past 6 years. Once I got it I had no need for any other curling iron.
Oshkosh, WI
One of the best Marcel electric curling irons,I learned how to curl and help straighten out my natural hair with this hot tool curling iron
Used this a few times when I didn't wear my hair natural. It worked well and curled my hair great. I really like adjustable the heat is
usa
If you can learn to use this you'll love it! When I can't get other brides hair to curl with a different iron I can count on this one
Phoenix, AZ
I've used this curling iron from hot tools many times before to do customers hair! And it does magic leaves curls for a long time !
Thus is my favorite curling iron, I actually unscrewed the thing that holds it up and I made it into a wand, I absolutely love it.
Ashland, PA
This is the only curling iron that helps me to curl my hair. Most irons really don't work for me but this one does and I love it.
edmonds, WA
The hot tools marcel makes the cutest curls! Hot tools get really hot which really seal in that curl to get them to stay all day!

Looking for your answer?