BY HOT TOOLS

Reduces Drying Time Up To 50% Quiet Operation Powerful Performance Direct Ion Technology&Reg; For Frizz-Free Styles Award Winning Dryer Pro-Moisture System&Trade; With Tourmaline &Amp; Ionic Technologies Transforms Dryer's Airflow Into A Hydrating Spa Treatment For Hair Direct Ion Technology Injects A High Volume Of Ions Into The Airstream, Depositing Them Directly Onto The Hair To Break Apart Water Molecules For Easier Evaporation &Amp; Faster Drying.&Nbsp; This Helps Condition, Soften &Amp; Make Hair Shinier While Reducing Frizz.&Nbsp; Pro-Moisture System With Tourmaline &Amp; Iconic Technologies Does More Than Just Dry Hair... It Transforms Airflow Into A Hydrating Spa Treatment! Tourmaline Converts Heat Into Penetrating Far-Infrared Energy, Drying The Cortex (Interior) Without Over-Drying The Cuticle (Exterior).&Nbsp; Also Helps Cleanse Hair Of Odors &Amp; Impurities. Direct Ion Technology Leaves The Cuticle Silky, Shiny, Softer, Less Frizzy By Breaking Water Into Smaller Easier-To-Evaporate Droplets. The Hot Tools Story Hot Tools Appliances Have Become The Standard For Professional Hairdressers.&Nbsp; With Powerful Heating Systems In Curling Irons, Flat Irons &Amp; Hairsetters &Amp; Advanced Technology In Hair Dryers, Hot Tools Are Demanded By Stylists Performing In The Highest Pressure Styling Environments Including Film, Tv, Photo Shoots &Amp; Backstage Styling At Hair Shows.&Nbsp; Beauty Is Serious Business... Use Hot Tools! Professional Features: Tourmaline Direct Ionic Technology Pro-Moisture System Extra Quiet Supercharged Tourmaline Airflow (600 Ft./Min.) Newly Designed &Amp; Engineered Lightweight Motor Weight&Nbsp; -15 Oz. 8 Speed / Heat Options Removable Lint Filter Attachments:&Nbsp; Diffuser, Concentrator &Amp; Straight Pik Nozzle Diameter - 1 3/4&Quot; (44 Mm) Low Emfs Hanging Ring / Cord Guard Alci Safety Plug 8 Ft. Cord Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Kelsey E.
Marietta, PA
This is my favorite hair dryer of all time. I’m glad I “splurged” and got a higher end one. I’ve always had cheaper hairdryers that would crap out after 6 months or a year, but not this bad boy. It makes my hair soft and smooth and the different attachments all work wonderfully. I’ve been using this now for almost 2 years and it still works like out of the box. No cleaning lint and fuzz off of the back screen, just perfection.
Ashley W.
Louisville
I actually have the hottools rainbow style hairdryer. I bought it at Ulta when they were doing 50% off sale. At first, I loved it, however months after using it it starting acting as if there was a short in it. It also gets super hot. Hot tools are great products, but this particular one is not the best.
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this hair dryer a couple of years ago to replace a CHI dryer that stopped working properly. I didn't want to spend another $100+ on a hairdryer. I found this one on sale at Ulta and decided to give it a try. It comes with 3 attachments, but I only use the concentrator. I have long straight hair and this dries my hair in the same time as my CHI did. It's lightweight enough that my arms don't tire too quickly while drying my hair. I like that this has 3 speed & heat settings so you can adjust to your hair type. The cool shot helps set a hairstyle too. My hair doesn't get too hot or frizzy after using this dryer. I will repurchase this whenever it stops working. I'm hoping to get a few more years out of this one.
Christine J.
Olympia
This dryer works great but the buttons are right where my hand needs to be so I constantly am bumping it off otherwise it works great no advanced features but great product overall and I would definitely buy again or at least one similar (with buttons on side 🙈)
Shelby C.
Mcnairy
This is literally the only dryer I’ll use, it makes the process so easy and quick even on medium heat! I highly recommend this to everyone. I’ve had mine for 3 years now I believe? Hasn’t given me any trouble yet. It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it.
Zoe M.
Joshua
I love this hairdryer/ blow dryer whatever you want to call it. but all in all, I love it so much. I would highly recommend getting this product. it is very easy to use and I have not had a problem with it what so ever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS.
Alexa J.
emmaus
I love this hair dryer! It drys my hair super quick and is affordable. I have been a big time hot tools buyer and refuse to use anything else! I use this dryer every morning and I recommend this Dyer!
Gina B.
freeport, PA
Having super thick hair I often struggle to find a dryer that I actually like. This one is great and light weight but still powerful enough to dry it in a reasonable time. Definitely worth the price.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
I have had this dryer for a year now and I love it. I did end up with a faulty one (the handle burned me every time I went to use it) I contacted Hot Tools customer service and was worried the warranty would be expired, but they paid to have the faulty dryer sent back to them and replaced it free of charge. Excellent customer service is at the top of my list. If the product is great but customer service is sub par, I will not repurchase from them. Thank you Hot Tools for keeping my hair pretty!
Jessie F.
Best Christmas Purchase EVERRRRR!!! Ulta has so many Hot Tools products on sale for reduced prices around Christmas and it actually came with a free Hot Tools Crimper! It's unbelievably quiet, the defuser actually cups your hair, the pick is amazing for making sure your thick roots are dry all the way through, and the consentrator makes round brushing with my favorite Hot Tools brush so fast that I don't even need to straighten my hair after!