BY HOT TOOLS #30 in Hair Accessories

Reduces Drying Time Up To 50% Quiet Operation Powerful Performance Direct Ion Technology&Reg; For Frizz-Free Styles Award Winning Dryer Pro-Moisture System&Trade; With Tourmaline &Amp; Ionic Technologies Transforms Dryer's Airflow Into A Hydrating Spa Treatment For Hair Direct Ion Technology Injects A High Volume Of Ions Into The Airstream, Depositing Them Directly Onto The Hair To Break Apart Water Molecules For Easier Evaporation &Amp; Faster Drying.&Nbsp; This Helps Condition, Soften &Amp; Make Hair Shinier While Reducing Frizz.&Nbsp; Pro-Moisture System With Tourmaline &Amp; Iconic Technologies Does More Than Just Dry Hair... It Transforms Airflow Into A Hydrating Spa Treatment! Tourmaline Converts Heat Into Penetrating Far-Infrared Energy, Drying The Cortex (Interior) Without Over-Drying The Cuticle (Exterior).&Nbsp; Also Helps Cleanse Hair Of Odors &Amp; Impurities. Direct Ion Technology Leaves The Cuticle Silky, Shiny, Softer, Less Frizzy By Breaking Water Into Smaller Easier-To-Evaporate Droplets. The Hot Tools Story Hot Tools Appliances Have Become The Standard For Professional Hairdressers.&Nbsp; With Powerful Heating Systems In Curling Irons, Flat Irons &Amp; Hairsetters &Amp; Advanced Technology In Hair Dryers, Hot Tools Are Demanded By Stylists Performing In The Highest Pressure Styling Environments Including Film, Tv, Photo Shoots &Amp; Backstage Styling At Hair Shows.&Nbsp; Beauty Is Serious Business... Use Hot Tools! Professional Features: Tourmaline Direct Ionic Technology Pro-Moisture System Extra Quiet Supercharged Tourmaline Airflow (600 Ft./Min.) Newly Designed &Amp; Engineered Lightweight Motor Weight&Nbsp; -15 Oz. 8 Speed / Heat Options Removable Lint Filter Attachments:&Nbsp; Diffuser, Concentrator &Amp; Straight Pik Nozzle Diameter - 1 3/4&Quot; (44 Mm) Low Emfs Hanging Ring / Cord Guard Alci Safety Plug 8 Ft. Cord Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hair dryer as a gift for Christmas when I had to replace the Hot Tools Tourmaline 3000 dryer (my fiance stepped on the plug and broke it). His replacement gift while very thoughtful (and he thought he was getting me a better one since it was more expensive), is just not living up to the other. I was falling in love with the other because the heat would help me to make nice curls during my blow out. It was giving me great volume too. This one does not have good heat. Also, the diffuser is smaller which dries smaller ares of hair when attached. Price doesn't always mean quality. I am going to return and get my original back (plus I loved the orange color of it).
Haley M.
Haley M.
Weatherford, TX
I love this dryer i have VERY thick hair and it drys my hair in ten minutes. the quality is much more than what you pay for oh so very affordable! I use the brush heads all the time too. I always thought it might not work because of all my experiences with other hair dryers but i will rebut.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This the most expensive hair dryer that I have purchased. It was on sale for $70 at Ulta. It works okay but it isn't anything spectacular. I should've returned it and bought a less expensive dryer at Target. I'm a little disappointed since I was hoping that I was getting better quality.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Most amazing hair drier I have ever use. Dries hair fast and has many options for temperature, and pressure. Quality of this hair dryer is amazing I got it as a gift almost 3 years ago still works like its brand new and comes with many attachment option. WOuld buy this product again
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriends mom is a hair dresser and she said this works wonders. She rents a booth and everyone of the stylists use this hair dryer. I have super super thick hair and with a 1600 w it would take me 30 minutes to dry my hair. I get done in 10 minutes with this.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dropped my hair dryer that I purchased over 10 years ago. It had a great run and there we big shoes to fill. I researched different dryers for a few weeks and had the opportunity to test dryers out at Harmon Value. Finally, I decided on the ICONIC. I really liked the diffuser attachment and it has the best value at its price point.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best blow dryer I've ever used! My hair tends to get really frizzy with heat, but this blow dryer dries my hair with NO FRIZ!! It's awesome. When I got to my parents house I just use my mom's blow dryer and it makes my hair all frizzy and dry which just reminds me of how much I LOVE this blow dryer (and no frizzy):)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dryer. It actually was my first hot tools product and I got a free curling iron with it because Ulta was doing a deal. I love both products so much that I added the straightener to my collection as well. What I loved most about this dryer is that it came with a diffuser. I wear my hair naturally curly most days, but I hate allowing my hair to air dry. The diffuser allows me to still wear my hair in my natural curls, and speeds up the process of drying so I don't have to sit around with wet hair soaking my shirt.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hair dryer and the tools that come with it. The diffuser gives me the bouncy locks and adds volume to my hair. I hardly use the other two attachments. I love the multiple heat settings as well as the speed settings. The cool shot works well when you need it
Shanda H.
Shanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this dryer for years. It does what it claims, drys my hair quickly and adds to the shine/smoothness. I tend to stick with a blow dryer for a while unless it fails me.. and so far so good with this one. I've had it
For 4 years and it's still going strong.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
I have long, fine hair and I always struggle with finding a hair dryer thar will last and won't do damage to my hair. I often notice that some hair dryers make my hair so frizzy. I'm wondering what's been your experience with this brand? Can I feel safe knowing this won't damage my already fine and frizzy hair?
Megan F.
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I want to pry chase this one because it's on sale but does it work good? Anyone who has it what do you think of it? Does it dry your hair in minutes and does it get really hot?
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Tulare, CA
I was wondering if this hair dryer has at least 1850 watts? Does it dry fast? Some dryers take forever