Hot Tools Turbo Ionic Dryer

by Hot Tools

Designed for quiet operation and maximum airflow. Removable lint filter for easy cleaning and long motor life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Turbo Ionic Dryer!
Henderson, NV
I believe all hair dryers are the same. I usually buy my tools from Ulta because the quality is better. I do love that this has a retractable cord. Tangled cords are the worst! I always purchase this brand because the tools last for many years.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Richmond, VA
So hot tools blow dryer is great too now if you not trying to pay or have an expensive blow dryer this would be a good one it does the same job at the chi and the Conair so you getting the same results for cheaper price Dominican look blow dry straight soft full and an automatic shine from an unexpensive blow-dryer this will be for you
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Powell, TN
Hot Tools makes a mean Ionic Blow Dryer. They are well balanced with perfect heat and air settings including a cool blast, which is always helpful when styling for shine. One of my favorite blow dryers. I would absolutely purchase again. Bonus, I always like a blow dryer I can tell apart from everyone else's.
Black / Anti-Aging, Heat Protection / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Los Angeles, CA
Don’t love the design as it looks childish, but this is not a child’s hair-dryer. It’s lasted me forever (got it as a gift six years ago) and still dries my hair as well as it did when I got it. Highly recommended!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Fort Bragg, CA
Great hair dryer. I’ve had mine for roughly 3 years and have had no issues so far. They are a little more expensive than one you can purchase from Walmart or Rite Aid, but they work great and actually last.
Blonde / Curls, Damage, Hair Loss / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a pretty good hair dryer for me. It lasted like 6 years before it started smelling burnt whenever I used it for more than 10 minutes so I decided it was time to upgrade. It’s a great value for the price, in my opinion.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Fine
Odenton , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great blow dryer. I haven’t had one I truly love though. So if your looking for an average blow dryer, this is it. I use my blow dryer every other day, and I have fine hair, but so much of it.
Medium Brown
Athens, AL
I love my Hot Tools Turbo Ionic Dryer more than any other hair dryer I've ever used.  It dries fast and works really great!  My hair is very thick so it usually takes forever but not with this dryer.  It dries fast and is effective.  I highly recommend it.
I love everything about this hair dryer. The different options/buttons make sure that my hair doesn't get damaged from the heat. There's a cool button, and low and high heat option. I rarely use the hair dryer, but when I do, I don't complain because it does not take a long time to dry.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Brodhead, KY
I love all hot tools products. They may be a little expensive but they are very good quality. I've had mine for a few years now. I had to order it through someone who worked at as salon but it is way worth it.
Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Thick