Hot Tools Turbo Ceramic Ionic Salon Dryer

Hot Tools Turbo Ceramic Ionic Salon Dryer with Ion Technology is a powerful 1875 Watt Dryer with a newly designed lightweight motor.

So I just bought this hair dryer and I have always had cheap brands, never had one with attachments so not sure how to use them. I have just below shoulder length hair that is straight and somewhat thin/thinning in areas. What do each of these attachments do and can I use all three with straight / thin hair?
Where can I get this?(:
Start your review of Hot Tools Turbo Ceramic Ionic Salon Dryer!
2 months agoTemecula , CA
Great blow dryer. I got mine on sale at ulta. I had never used an Ionic dryer before and didn’t believe the hype. UNTIL I used one. It definitely dries my hair much faster than a traditional blow dryer which I love. Less heat time means less damage which is great! And my hair is less frizzy. Love it!
3 months agoCitrus Hts, CA
Love this blow dryer, its a great price and works great and was also recommended to me from my hair stylist. It recently went out after I had owned it for 5 years so its definitely worth the $35 cost. It also comes with all the extra attachments you need for different things.
2 months agoHesperia, CA
This is my favorite dryer. I love the color and how well it works. It comes with lots of good attachments and helps me dry my hair. I love all the hot tOoLs products I have used. This dryer has lasted a long time for me
3 months agoOxford
I like this dryer. I have used this product everyday for over 10 years. I am very satisfied. I would not change anything. I feel that it is affordable especially because it is salon grade. I would recommend this to others.
2 months agohuntsville
Love this blow dryer. I never really blow dried my hair much until I got it and realized how much I loved it. I definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about getting it!
17 days agoSaint George, UT
For the price this is a good blow dryer. I’m the absolute worst when it comes to blow drying my hair. I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and just don’t have the hand coordination hold the brush and blow dryer without making myself look like mufasa lol. This blow dryer makes it a little easier. Overall I’m happy with it.
2 months agoPhoenix, AZ
Great product to diffuse my curls! I love to have volume all throughout my hair. This diffuser works great to ensure volume at the scalp without a halo of frizz. The heat controls are a great plus as well!
2 months agopanama city beach
This blow dryer is such a great value! It has multi attachements so you can do whatever you need with it all in one. It’s high powered so it works really quickly and smoothes my hair out fabulously at the same time.
a month agoFredonia
This dryer is amazing. It’s lightweight, quiet and leaves my hair soft and Un-damaged. The selection of ends to use gives many options and the price point is fair for the product.
4 months agoAustin
I love this dryer, I have very fine hair and a lot of it. I put root lift in my hair when wet, I use the pick to hold hair straight up, dry it then hold the cool shot to set it. I like the way the way when your using it that the on / off button doesn't shut off when I'm holding it to bump my hair. I absolutely hate hair dryers that do this.