BY HOT TOOLS

Travel Bottle 7pc Set - Hot Tools Travel Bottle 7pc Set has everything you need when your traveling. - Travel Bottle 7pc Set see more...

Taylor S.
Hot Tools Travel Bottle 7pc Set is great for traveling. Their even small enough to stick in your purse in case you need your favorite product on the go! Their are many different container type so you have one for every product!
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Provides me with everything I need with the right amount. I use this product every single time I travel and am never disappointed. I purchased this item through Amazon. I'm a very satisfied customer, I highly recommend this product.
sierra s.
florence
This set is amazing for traveling as it states. Sometimes I buy these for my car so I can put little amounts of lotion or hairspray or whatever and in the hot car the bottles pop open this set doesn't and is very durable.
Danielle B.
I use this to store my conditioner, shampoo and other hair care items while I am traveling. As I travel a lot, I use these products a lot. This is very good for storing your hair care products and the containers do not leak. These are great for storage and I recommend these to anyone traveling a lot.
Jennifer O.
I like traveling and TSA is annoying to me so I have to make sure I have the containers to store my stuff and these always help me when it comes to air travel
Kionna D.
Really awesome for traveling on a airplane. Also easy to clean. I'd recommend to anyone traveling. Many different xolors to choose from.
Brianna S.
Awesome for traveling, you get 7 pieces for a reasonable price. You can put whatever you want in these bottles and reuse as needed.
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
Genteeee , olha que legal esse kit ?  Apesar de parecer básico eu simpelmente amo essas coisas , pois faço varias misturas pra umificar meus cachos e adoro potinhos !