BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Tourmaline Tools 2000 Turbo Ionic® Dryer seals the hair cuticles, eliminates frizz for soft, shinny, radiant hair styles.

Ionic®: Helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier while reducing frizz.

• Direct ION TECHNOLOGY®
• 8 ft. Professional Cord

Buy on Amazon
Talia R.
New Brunswick, NJ
My hairdresser uses this on me and it prompted me to buy one. It dries super quickly and is perfect for blow outs. My hair is normal but gets greasy a bit quickly and drying it after I shower always delays the grease.
Jylesa R.
Conyers, GA
I had this dryer a while ago and it recently gave out on me. Honestly it was a good hair dry before it kicked the plug on me. I would have bought it again had it not died on me in my time of need. Good blow dryer
TESHALYNN ❥.
I love my hair being blown out with this dryer and round brush! And let me tell you, this product makes my hair look full and as if I curled it with a full barrel curled. Don’t change a thing, love the color as well.
Jackie B.
Burbank
This has been an awesome dryer. I’ve had it for a long time and my kids have been very rough with it and it’s still going strong. I’ve always had great results with this brand.
Lauren C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Nice product for the price but if you are able to invest more in a hairdryer, it wouldn’t be a first choice. It is affordable but dries out your hair after using. I wouldn’t recommend it but it’s good for the price point.
Victoria S.
Conway
Love this hair dryer! I really like the combing piece you can attach to the dryer as well. I have medium-long extremely curly hair and this helps loosen up my curls to prep for straightening. Would definitely buy again if this one ever quits on me! Hot Tools Energy Efficient Pink Titanium Lightweight Professional Hair Dryer, with Direct Ionic Technology, and Multiple Heat/Speed Combinations, Cold Shot Button, Rubber Non-Slip Handle, Narrow Concentrator, Finger Diffuser Included
Leah H.
Cincinnati
It worked for a long time, but was damaging my hair. It took too long to dry. The outside of the hairdryer became gummy after the hospital put a big white sticker on it with my name on it. Tried to get it off with alcohol, but it turned the whole finish gummy and sticky.
trisha d.
I like this blow dryer a lot. It has lasted me a few years already. I use it on high and within 5-8 minutes it’s pretty dry. This is my first hot tools product and i may try more after this. I was satisfied with how high the pressure was.
Natalia G.
Cicero
I believe I bought this at TJ Maxx. This is a good hair dryer. I may have bought it over a year ago and it is still good. I used to use this product every other day but now I’m trying to let me hair dry naturally or I use the dryer at the fitness center.
emma l.
Purchased at: Target
great hair dyer all around. was very powerful and had a good option of setting. this was better than most other hairdryers I have used