BY HOT TOOLS

Lightweight dryer with 6 speed/heat options features high airflow with tourmaline and ions for healthier hair. Cool shot locks in hair style. Includes a diffuser, concentrator, and straightening pik and offers a removable end cap for easy cleaning and longer motor life. see more...

Janay B.
The diffuser was great at maintaining the natural curl of the hair. If your a natural kinky coily girl like myself it will take forever to dry. If you try skip out & not dry fully. You will have big time shrinkage.
Charlene G.
I'm an air dry effortless look kind of girl at heart. With that beating said I love diffusers. Such a quick and easy way to give myself that natural wave I appreciate so much.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I USE THIS TOOL TO KEEP MY CURLS IN TACT WHILE I BLOW DRY MY HAIR. IT HELP TO DRY AND GIVE MY CURLS VOLUME. I DEFINITELY CANT DO MY HAIR WITH OUR THIS PRODUCT.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
I ordered this hair dryer because it was on sale and my old one broke. I'm so happy with how well this dryer works and how amazing it makes my hair look!
Christina S.
Again, the Hot Tools brand is outstanding. This like all the others I've purchased has held up much longer than expected.