Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS professional 1 1/2 inches marcel curling iron with ceramic titanium technology creates a variety of long lasting, frizz free curls. Titanium enhanced barrel for snag free, damage free styling, ceramic for ionic heat.

• Does this heat up fast and make great curls?1 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
These are great if you work in the salon but you will burn your fingers all the time if you are used to the traditional curling iron. It's also terrible to control on your self.
Megan G.
Clarksburg, OH
I am IN LOVE with this curling iron!!!! It gives me the perfect amount of curl and wave to my hair that I absolutely adore! It takes a bit of time to get use to its functionality, but it's a quick learning curve and you're off to the beautiful, bouncy curls you desire!
Derenda D.
Warsaw
I had a horrible time finding this curling iron... I ended up buying it online because Sally's has stopped selling them! This is my second iron like this! I absolutely love it and it's very affordable!!!
Kristen M.
State College, PA
After less than a year of use the purple ceramic coating. I am extremely disappointed and expected more from this brand. I will never buy the ceramic purple iron again and I do not recommend this product!
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
This is my favorite marcel. I have had mine for 2 years and it still works perfect! Marcel's are my least favorite style of curling irons, but if your going to use a marcel, this is the ultimate go too! It's plating keeps your hair from frying. The handle is comfortable to use. You can control the heat & you know that your curls will be consistent & long lasting!
Itzamar A.
Miami
This is one of the best curling irons out there. I use it on myself and my clients. It gives you beautiful curls and a variety of styles. The only thing is that you need to be really careful since it doesn't have the tip at the end, which can result in a nasty burn.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This curling into is great for large curls or waves. I really like the curling irons from hot tools. To make your curls last longer, I would suggest a slightly smaller curling iron to create your style. You can always break up the curls to create a more wavy look.
Sydney Z.
I was looking for a curling iron with a smaller wand to curl tighter curls. This product does a fantastic job of curling my hair and the curls hold extremely well. This iron is extremely easy to use and the wand looks great so I don't mind living my curling iron out on my dresser for others to see.
savannah p.
This is a great Marcell curling iron. However, it is very heavy and hard to hold with one hand. On the up side, the barrel is a great size and produces a nice curl. I would not buy this size again but I would buy the smaller size. This brand of hair tools is very durable and worth the money.
Ingrid R.
I actually have the 2" version of this and the barrel is just too big. I really think the heat could go up a little to preserve the curl - my hair is fine and doesn't necessarily hold curl really well. I think the price point is reasonable though and the curling iron is good quality.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this heat up fast and make great curls?