Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS #68 in Curling Irons

HOT TOOLS professional 1 1/2 inches marcel curling iron with ceramic titanium technology creates a variety of long lasting, frizz free curls. Titanium enhanced barrel for snag free, damage free styling, ceramic for ionic heat.

• Does this heat up fast and make great curls?1 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this wand because it heats up fast and it is a great size. My only hesitation is that it can be hard for me to use, I am not great at the handle. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, so it appears very thick.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
I got these in my kit when I attended cosmetology school. They curl amazingly. I love that you can adjust the temperature setting if needed to be hotter and the twist handle makes it easy to create the perfect curl.
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This is an amazing product that I love! This works better for girls with long hair because otherwise this barrel size really won't produce curls because it's so large. Other than that it works very well!!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Ive used Hot tools for so long. Ive had theyre blow dryers and flat irons for years. The flat irons and curling irons can get build up from product so i would just keep in mind to keep them clean so they work longer
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This is one of my favorite curling irons. It gets hot very fast and it also curls my hair very fast and my curls last forever. It has been with me for yeaaars I hope it never goes out. But if it does I will definitely repurchase lol. Highly recommend this curling iron.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
These work great and look great. Again my hair won’t hold a curl. I reach for the Oribe texture spray and this works. I use different sizes depending on what my hair length is at the time.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I love this this curling iron! I had one for five years and the curls would hold all day. 4 stars because the handle takes some getting used to. Definitely recommend as a higher quality iron
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Hot tools offers a great curling iron. I love the one and a half inch for huge waves curls. They last and the marcel creates a tight curl. These tools often last multiple years for me.
Jada N.
Love the marcel irons, ever since i started attending Paul Mitchell and they’ve given me a marcel. They’re easy to use. You can get so many different curls out of a marcel iron
Mariah M.
This gets soOoOOOooOOOOoo hot. It curls your hair so quickly. I literally hold my daughter it myself hair there for just a few seconds. This leave big loose beach waves.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this heat up fast and make great curls?