Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS #93 in Curling Irons

HOT TOOLS professional 1 1/2 inches marcel curling iron with ceramic titanium technology creates a variety of long lasting, frizz free curls. Titanium enhanced barrel for snag free, damage free styling, ceramic for ionic heat.

• Does this heat up fast and make great curls?2 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Tourmaline Marcel Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Buy on ULTA*
Gabbie B.
Love the look and results of this curler! Easy to use temperature settings with a built in clamp so the heat won’t destroy your countertops. I curl my hair usually once a week. I love the 1 1/2 inch barrel for my long hair! Would recommend smaller size barrel for thinner or shorter hair. Plan on buying another soon.
Destiney W.
I love big loose curls and this iron does exactly that for me! I use to have to curl my hair and brush it out to get the look I wanted, but this iron does exactly what I wanted so I don’t have to, and the curls last all day
Annika M.
anchorage
Just buy hot tools! I used to work at Ulta and all the stylists recommended this brand. It works great and does the least damage to your hair. Didnt give it 5 stars because it’s a curling iron...but...
Katherine T.
Glendale
This is the perfect barrel size for soft, big waves. The tourmaline helps smooth my very frizzy hair at the same time it curls, without me having to add more chemicals onto my already damaged hair
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
These work great and look great. Again my hair won’t hold a curl. I reach for the Oribe texture spray and this works. I use different sizes depending on what my hair length is at the time.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this wand because it heats up fast and it is a great size. My only hesitation is that it can be hard for me to use, I am not great at the handle. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, so it appears very thick.
Stacy L.
I have been using Hot Tools for years. It works well and it’s a dependable brand when you need any hair tool. I really like how this curling iron makes my hair look. You can usually find Hot Tools inside Ulta.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
Ive used Hot tools for so long. Ive had theyre blow dryers and flat irons for years. The flat irons and curling irons can get build up from product so i would just keep in mind to keep them clean so they work longer
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
Love this curling iron. I just got it for Christmas so I’m still adjusting to how to use it. It’s been difficult to get used to handle when trying to do the back of my hair. Makes beautiful curls
member-90923
Decent curling iron. I use this one in the winter and the curl holds pretty well. The tool gets hot very quickly and curls my hair. I use this size for a polished, put together look.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this heat up fast and make great curls?