HOT TOOLS Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Hair Dryer (Model:1044)

by Hot Tools

Hot Tools appliances have become the standard for professional hairdressers. with patented, powerful heating systems in curling irons and flat irons, plus advanced technology in hair dryers, Hot Tools are demanded by stylists performing in the highest...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HOT TOOLS Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Hair Dryer (Model:1044)!
Tucson , AZ
I love this brand and everything I buy from them I adore! I have used HT for the longest time and worth every penny
Crystal Lake
Greay peoduct comes wirj all tou need to do different dues on your hair weather it be slik strigjt orwet and curly
Indianapolis
Ya no quiero mucho the queen Dior perfect enchanted forest service to be the party evening person is good really
Minneapolis, MN
I love this dryer my husband gave it to me as a Christmas gift. It is the best dryer I’ve had in awhile!!
really good and girls luv it the way it smell so natural and it fell good on the skinSmell
CRUM, WV
I’ve had this for years and i still love it! It’s by far the best one i’ve ever owned.
Canada
Great dryer reduces blow dry time creating fabulous blow outside fast and reduces flyaways. Lightweight and great for travel or to the gym.
Amooooo, es hermooosooooooo y amo todo !! Me pareceee full ! Y me emcantaaaaaaaaa y amo esto ! Siempre lo dire

Looking for your answer?