Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

"1"" Ceramic Salon Curling Iron/Wand - Extended Barrel - Hot Tools 1"" Ceramic Salon Curling Iron/Wand - Extended Barrel with CeramicTi Tourmaline for soft, shiny, frizz-free curls. Pulse technology for gets hot... stays hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintains constant, even heat while you style. Ceramic and tourmaline emits far-infrared heat and negative ions to seal the hair cuticle for soft, shiny, frizz-free styles. Titanium provides even heat distribution and durability under extreme temperatures and is corrosion-resistant to styling products. Extra-Long Barrel, Rotating Cool Tip and Wand use: Extra-Long styling surface allows more hair to come into contact with the longer barrel for quicker styling results and maximum curl retention. Patent Pending Rotating Cool Tip for faster curl wrapping. For wand use, simply wrap hair around the outside of the barrel and flipper to create beachy, wavy curls. Professional Features:   Rheostat Control Dial with variable heat settings up to 430 degrees F Patent pending Rotating Cool Tip for faster curl wrapping Extra long Barrel for all styles and hair lengths Faster, especially on long hair Power Indicator Light Extra-Long Thumb Grip Separate On / Off Switch (not shown) Foldaway Safety Stand Powerful Spring Clamp Heat-resistant Mat to protect counter surface 8 ft. Professional Swivel Cord Rotating Cool Tip Bonus! Includes two extra easy-to-replace springs (Model # HT2181XL) - 1"" Ceramic Salon Curling Iron/Wand - Extended Barrel" see more...

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1"
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I am 24 and I got mine probably when i was in high school and it’s still in great condition. I LOVE how great of quality and long lasting Hot Tools products are ! It doesn’t feel like it’s frying my hair, and it leaves a gorgeous curl in my hair ! I absolutely recommend this !
Jamie D.
Columbus
I’m quite happy with my curling iron although I am eager to try another I recently read a review. I feel like the the clamp might be too tight. I have to lessen the clamp to allow my hair to pass which I thought was normal but on high end products, that’s not the case.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Hot tools is my absolute favorite curling iron brand. Great quality for the price. Heats quick, stays hot and curls come out great. I’ve only had to replace one of my hot tool products which I didn’t mind since the iron was super old!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
First, this tool is so cute. Second, it works so so well. Want to be on the fast track to curly world? Put your hair in a high pony on your head and curl the pieces. Let your hair down and enjoy the curls!
Kaitlin G.
Phoenix
Hot Tools continues to be the only brand of curling iron that ACTUALLY curls my hair and holds the curl. It's amazingly affordable and TOTALLY worth any cost. I have long-ish fine hair, but since I'm a redhead, I have A TON of hair. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble curling their hair, keeping a curl, or just wants a really versatile brand.
Kaitlin H.
Baker
I honestly wasn't sure how I would feel about this curling iron because I've used BaByliss for so long but I can say I think I use it just as often! It gets really hot and the heat setting is a convenient little dial. There is no pulling/tugging at my hair. It gives my hair beautiful, bouncy curls! It works great and I'd honestly purchase it again if something happened to mine.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I've never been fond of curling irons before.  In the past they have not done well on my hair type, but this amazing hair tool has done wonders for my hair!  It makes the softest, most gorgeous curls and it does it effortlessly.  I highly suggest this curling iron.
Natalie H.
Oak Park, CA
I love the XL length of the barrel on this. It actually allows me to curl my very long hair quickly. (I’m 5’11” and my hair is past my breasts for length reference.) I really feel like the tourmaline helps to reduce damage in comparison to other irons I’ve used previously.
Karin C.
Parlin
I like to use this to control my curly hair and create soft waves. I like how I can control the temperature and keep my hair in good condition. It’s a little tricky to handle but once you get the hang of it it won’t take much time to do your whole head.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
i love this curling iron!!! I’ve had this for a couple years and it works like new!! It’s definitely worth the price it keeps my curls in all day. I have pretty straight/wavy hair so sometimes it hard to make it curly but this does just the trick!!

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1