Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

The Gets Hot, Stays Hot performance of the Hot Tools Professional Ceramic Tourmaline + Titanium Spring Curling Iron With Gentle Far-Infrared Heat heats up quickly and remains hot, up to 430F, while you style your hair.

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 3/4"
Dharma V.
Canton
When I curl my hair this product is my go-to! My curls last a really long time without using a hair spray. This is nice because hair spray can make your hair hard and tangled. I love that these curls looks soft and you are able to run your fingers through them without messing them up!
Ming M.
Okay this little bad boy does the job!!! If you want that head full of tight curls this is the one too get. I use it as a wand I feel like it works better, take a lot more time but all the while it’s worth it
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I absolutely love this curling iron. It is perfect for my shorter hair, it heats up in seconds, the bottom swivels as does the cord and you can adjust the temperature. I highly recommend it! I love it so much I went out and got the same one in another size barrel.
Viktoria A.
Saint Louis, MO
I would recommend this curling rod to anyone looking to do a faux fro! I loved it, it has heat setting which was good for me, I use this product about twice a month.
Lyndsey J.
This is the best curling iron I’ve ever used. Though it’s a small wand it keeps my curls in tact when they fall. My hair doesn’t like to curl but does with this iron! I love it and would definitely recommend.
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
Great curling iron. Easy to use and of good quality. I use my curling iron DAILY to touch up my naturally curly hair. I received this as a gift, and it is my first iron from this brand. Would recommend!
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
If your looking for a fun tight bounce in your hair this curling iron is a go to ! No doubt About this iron. If you hold it tight to the scalp it will give you a ringlet effect and it's beautiful
Leanne P.
Andover, MA
I've used this curling iron for years. I love how you can adjust the temperature and how the cord does not tangle - huge plus! I've always wrapped my hair around the head (rarely use the clip) and overall I like the results. If it had an auto timer to turn off I would give it 5 stars!
Avery R.
My hair stylist used this curling iron on me months ago, and now I will never go back to any other. I am in loveeee with it and use it at least a couple times a week. My wavy hair keeps the curls all day after using it and I will definitely try more curlers from this brand.
Deborah E.
I love love love this curling iron. I only buy hot tools curling iron. They heat and curl evenly. They last forever. I think this tourmaline one has been my #1 ever. So, I have used a curling iron almost everyday since I was about 13 (now 32), I "borrowed" my mother's hot tools curling iron and I fell in love. I have only had 3 completely wear out on me in my lifetime and I used those tools for years! Highly highly recommended!