Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #86 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Kendall F.
Palm Harbor
Horrible product. Curls do not hold even with using product and half a can of hair spray. Would never recommend.
Carla R.
I really so not like this curling iron. My hair looks so awkward when I use it, it doesn't make a good curl or wave, really I don't know what it makes but whatever it is I don't like it. I don't like the quality of it I only purchased it because it was on sale on ulta
Savvy M.
Holyoke, MA
I'm not a fave of clamp irons it won't work my hair is just to thick for it
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Duct use the big fat curling irons to much but i liked this one for simple beach waves. The curls didn't last very long though
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I love this curling iron! I use this size to make the beach waves girls die to have! I personally use this on all of my clients with long hair! I bought mine T Sally’s!
Miriah G.
Windsor
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Good quality curling iron. Got this as a gift a few years ago and it’s still working perfectly well. I have kinky, wavy, curly hair that is straight in some places so I use this to enhance and define my curls.
Alli L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this curling iron! I had it for about 2 years and used it every day before it died on me. I have to go out and get a new one soon! It glides through my hair and gives great curls that last!
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Purchased this curling iron for my sister as I already had one of my own. I decided to purchase this item as it was utilized on my hair after visiting a hair salon however after trying the iron on myself I was not able to achieve the same results as previously seen and what I expected. Perhaps it was the fact that someone had first done it for me and now I was doing the curls on myself. A pro is that the iron heats up to maximum temperature in under sixty seconds and my hair was not damaged after utilizing the curling iron.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
Review for: Professional Titanium Professional 1-1 more...
This is a good barrel size for everyday use. The wand gets warm enough for a good curl and doesn't seem to damage my hair. It is a very affordable option. With current curling trends it is kinda of annoying to have to hold the foot up while curling.
Savannah P.
My husband got me this and it is so great. It us my first good curling iron. I love that you can adjust the temp and that the clamp is good
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?