Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #39 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Kendall F.
Horrible product. Curls do not hold even with using product and half a can of hair spray. Would never recommend.
Carla R.
I really so not like this curling iron. My hair looks so awkward when I use it, it doesn't make a good curl or wave, really I don't know what it makes but whatever it is I don't like it. I don't like the quality of it I only purchased it because it was on sale on ulta
Savvy M.
Holyoke, MA
I'm not a fave of clamp irons it won't work my hair is just to thick for it
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Duct use the big fat curling irons to much but i liked this one for simple beach waves. The curls didn't last very long though
Jon P.
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Good for loose beach wasves bettervwith longer hair to creat soft curls and waves thicker hair also works better with this
crystal G.
So my cousin has this curling iron amd it is so good she did my hair and my hair was looking flawwwlesss guys
Julie R.
Carmel Valley, CA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
This is my go-to curling iron. I use it for waves or to quickly straighten my hair. I’ve had this tool for years and it never lets me down.
Bree C.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
This curling iron has been used by me for 4 years and never fails me! Always use a heat protectant and it is the best I’ve ever used!!
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
My go to big curl beauty!!! Thank you for hot tools for doing it once again. I wish i could curl my hair everyday but my hair would be so damaged if i did!
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I love this curling iron! I use this size to make the beach waves girls die to have! I personally use this on all of my clients with long hair! I bought mine T Sally’s!
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?