Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #86 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Elizabeth C.
Nettleton, MS
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Love this curling iron have had it for about three years still gets hot quickly and my hair holds these curls!!
Grace A.
Reno, NV
Just bough this curling iron and I have to say that this is an amazing curling iron it heats up fast and it’s a perfect size for me to curl
My hair and give me just a bit of a wave not to curly. This brand is amazing
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
I love using this on my clients. The barrel is ceramic and helps the hair shine and glide through the barrel with ease. The pricing you can’t beat!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Ok guys, this curling iron is so cool, it’s not your average curling iron and you can set the iron to low or higher temperatures that will make your experience ALOT easier to get through. I recommend this to everyone who is more experienced with a hot tool. These get EXTREMELY HOT SO BUYER BEWARE(be very careful)! I would be reluctant to get this for a teenager unless they are already skilled with working with a professional flat iron or curling iron. I will say it’s one of the best! And I recommend this 100% without a doubt!
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Other more...
Love this curling iron! It gives me perfect curls! I love the heat settings and how hot that it gets! I’ve always had issues with cheap styling tools ripping my hair out and this tool doesn’t do that!
Beisnel V.

lo mejor para el cabello, es un producto excelente., me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Gina S.
midland, MI
This is my all time favorite curling iron. Great for a multitude of types of curls. Last beyond 4 years and still in prime condition. I use this on most clients in the salon. Love it. This size is great for long and medium hair!
Crystal R.
I have this curling iron and I must say that it is the most amazing one I've ever used! I have coarse frizzy hair and this curling iron gives it the most beautiful wave! I will always be a customer!:)
Amanda C.
My hair is very fine and thin. My hair has never held curlwith any other iron. I use the product very often. With my hair being fine the curls always seem to fall with other curling iron but not with HOT TOOLS!!!! I highly recommend this product to others!
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Makes the most beach wavey curls. I love this on long hair you should try this. You'll love it too.
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?