Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #86 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Princess J.
I have thick frizzy hair and this gives me perfect curls. 100% recommend along with its a 10 spray.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
Makes the most beach wavey curls. I love this on long hair you should try this. You'll love it too.
Sammi C.
Laporte, IN
I've had this curling iron for over two years and and it still gets hot and still works well
Jenna M.
Deer Park, NY
Great tool. I also use it as a wond on high works great. Priced reasonable. I recommend
Omg they aré reeally greaaaaat just love them 😍😍😍 im so inlove with them 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mais A.
This iron give me a perfect curl ! It so easy! Definitely recommend to have it
Savvy M.
Holyoke, MA
I'm not a fave of clamp irons it won't work my hair is just to thick for it
Beisnel V.

lo mejor para el cabello, es un producto excelente., me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
Love this iron. I've graduated to the professional hot tools marcel curling iron since using this as it holds curls longer and can be faster when you get the hang of it but this is a super solid iron and I wouldn't pay more since I'm sure this would work just as well.

If you want curls that last longer and aren't afraid of a learning curve, do look into the professional curling irons they make because the result is worth mastering.
Bobeica B.
Galati
I have tried this curling iron, and it is one of the best. I have very thin hair. It can damage and especially burn reslly fast. But i didn't had any problems with this particular curling device. Not bad at all i would say.
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?