Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #79 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
Best curling iron ever!!! I have used this for years! Gives the best curls and works with my dry hair and all the hairspray I use! It's affordable and meets all my expectations! I totally recommend this product!
Sabryna D.
Avondale, AZ
I have the gold version of the iron just like this and it's amazing! I have medium length hair and it curls my hair just as I want it. My mom usually takes it from me almost everyday because it's that great!
Jennifer B.
Mesa , AZ
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I used to curl my hair with my Chi Straightener, but I realized that it was causing irreversible damage and breakage. I was hesitant to try a traditional curling iron because in the past the curls were always limp, didn't stay, or creased my hair in a weird way. I gave the Hot Tools iron a try and instantly fell in love! It's easy to use, has multiple heat settings, and my curls stay all day, and even into the next day! This iron also gives you a variety of different curls depending on how you style your hair, all without causing as much damage as using a straightener to curl! Plus it's just as easy. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys curling their hair, from beginners to experts!
candida g.
Miami
An excellent curling iron. I have mine since 2013 and still working! My curls with it are just beautiful. It's easy to use. The only thing is that mine didn't come with a thermal glove but besides that I love it.
Tori R.
Wyoming, MI
Got this free at ulta a few years ago with a purchase and like this better than the other tool I got! Holds a decent curl in my hair, however sometimes leaves that nasty dent if I try wrapping.
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
I looove hot tools products! I have 3 of their curling irons including this one. I think this one is probably my favorite. I love the curl size and I can do my hair so quickly! I definitely recommend this iron!
Miranda S.
Lexington, KY
Overall great curling iron. The ceramic holds curl much better in my hair than the gold color. I got mine at ulta, but I've seen them everywhere. I'll probably definitely buy this again. I wish you'd make this in a spiral.
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
If it's Hot Tools you can def trust them! I studied cosmetology and I would only use hot tools! Till this day I've never had a problem with any Hot tools. My favorite by them are def their curling irons, they work wonders.
Nora N.
Northville, MI
My ride or die curling iron. I use this every day. It is a powerful curling iron that holds a curl but the hot tools irons don't last long for me. They have a short life. I purchase at ulta beauty.
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
Sounds weird but I love how the cord spins around when curling my hair. I don't know how many curling irons I've ruined because the cord gets so twisted. I also just love this iron.
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?