Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #47 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a p...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I'v...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Sandra C.
Littleton, CO
This curling iron has changed the game for me. I used to use the cheapest I can find just to get a quick curl. But I thought I should just bite the bullet and purchase the Hot Tools curling iron. I do not regret it. I have thick semi corse hair and this curls my hair with ease. And with a quick heat up time I feel I can get my desired look at a lower heat setting. I will never go back to cheap curlers again!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I love this curling iron!! It seems to work the best on my hair.  It curls my hair so quickly and the curls really seem to last a long time!  The price is also very reasonable, which is great!  I always recommend this curing iron to all of my friends!  I love it.
Jessica D.
Romansville, PA
I've been using this curler for the past 3 years to get my signature beach waves! It's the best curler I've used and appreciate that it has lasted me this long! I have long, straight hair and I'm able to create waves that last all day with this!
Taylor M.
As a cosmetologist I recommend this iron for professional and at home use. I love using this one to create voluminous curls and waves on any hair from a bob to longer hair styles. It's perfect paired with a texturising spray for a beachy look.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is the perfect curling iron if you want to big a beachy waves, this curling iron works wonders on a good every day wavy look. I purchased this item at Ulta beauty and I absolutely love this product.
Jordan P.
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
Nice produce with good grip and fun colors. Heats quickly and holds temperature well. I bought mine from Ulta and got a good discount. Hair doesn’t get caught or pull but I wish it slid off the barrel a little more easily.
Rebecca J.
Pocola, OK
I love this curling iron! I have thin, fine almost baby-like hair that usually doesn't hold a curl even with product. I can use this iron without product and the curls hold. The size is perfect for full, bouncy curls!
Sabryna D.
Avondale, AZ
I have the gold version of the iron just like this and it's amazing! I have medium length hair and it curls my hair just as I want it. My mom usually takes it from me almost everyday because it's that great!
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I've used quite a few different hot tools curling irons in the salon and I really like them. They're good quality and hold up to curling tons of heads of hair. They heat up quickly and are easy to use.
Jennifer B.
Mesa , AZ
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I used to curl my hair with my Chi Straightener, but I realized that it was causing irreversible damage and breakage. I was hesitant to try a traditional curling iron because in the past the curls were always limp, didn't stay, or creased my hair in a weird way. I gave the Hot Tools iron a try and instantly fell in love! It's easy to use, has multiple heat settings, and my curls stay all day, and even into the next day! This iron also gives you a variety of different curls depending on how you style your hair, all without causing as much damage as using a straightener to curl! Plus it's just as easy. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who enjoys curling their hair, from beginners to experts!
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?