Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #51 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a p...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I'v...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Maritza H.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Professional Titanium Professional 1-1 more...
I'm a Cosmetologist and Hot Tools is not only a trusted brand for a professional but its also what I tell clients to get for themselves. You can get this brand and this curling iron at Sally's Beauty Supply. This curling Iron makes those beachy waves easy to achieve.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
This curler gives the best beachy/messy/no-effort tousled waves! I put my hair in a high ponytail and then curl random pieces of it. After I finish, I release the pony tail and the curls are perfect. With a little hair spray, the curls last all day. Heats up fast and is a great way to quickly do your hair in the mornings.
Susan P.
This heats quickly and curls beautifully. I have super thick and long hair, so I have to wait an extra few seconds longer than most to achieve a perfect curl. Because of that, I run the risk of burning my hair. Luckily, because of the quality of this iron, I haven't damaged my hair whatsoever.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I small for tourmaline products. They are found in my local Sally's beauty supply store. The tend to not damage my hair as others do and I have pretty thick hair. I like the brand enough to buy again.
Carla R.
I really so not like this curling iron. My hair looks so awkward when I use it, it doesn't make a good curl or wave, really I don't know what it makes but whatever it is I don't like it. I don't like the quality of it I only purchased it because it was on sale on ulta
Ceca A.
Brainerd, MN
Best curling iron I've used for sure! My hair is very thick and course and doesn't hold curl well however with just a little product this curling iron really creates beach waves that hold! I would buy any of their products and know they're quality at a great price!
Casandra G.
['Boston ', ''], MA
This is my favorite curling iron. I have tried others more affordable brands but the results aren't as good as this one. My hair is pretty thick and can be very stubborn. I have had my curling iron for four years and its still slaying my hair. I would repurchase.
Amanda C.
My hair is very fine and thin. My hair has never held curlwith any other iron. I use the product very often. With my hair being fine the curls always seem to fall with other curling iron but not with HOT TOOLS!!!! I highly recommend this product to others!
Sandra C.
Littleton, CO
This curling iron has changed the game for me. I used to use the cheapest I can find just to get a quick curl. But I thought I should just bite the bullet and purchase the Hot Tools curling iron. I do not regret it. I have thick semi corse hair and this curls my hair with ease. And with a quick heat up time I feel I can get my desired look at a lower heat setting. I will never go back to cheap curlers again!
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this curling iron!! It seems to work the best on my hair.  It curls my hair so quickly and the curls really seem to last a long time!  The price is also very reasonable, which is great!  I always recommend this curing iron to all of my friends!  I love it.
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?