Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #79 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I small for tourmaline products. They are found in my local Sally's beauty supply store. The tend to not damage my hair as others do and I have pretty thick hair. I like the brand enough to buy again.
Carla R.
I really so not like this curling iron. My hair looks so awkward when I use it, it doesn't make a good curl or wave, really I don't know what it makes but whatever it is I don't like it. I don't like the quality of it I only purchased it because it was on sale on ulta
Ceca A.
Brainerd, MN
Best curling iron I've used for sure! My hair is very thick and course and doesn't hold curl well however with just a little product this curling iron really creates beach waves that hold! I would buy any of their products and know they're quality at a great price!
Casandra G.
['Boston ', ''], MA
This is my favorite curling iron. I have tried others more affordable brands but the results aren't as good as this one. My hair is pretty thick and can be very stubborn. I have had my curling iron for four years and its still slaying my hair. I would repurchase.
Amanda C.
My hair is very fine and thin. My hair has never held curlwith any other iron. I use the product very often. With my hair being fine the curls always seem to fall with other curling iron but not with HOT TOOLS!!!! I highly recommend this product to others!
Sandra C.
Littleton, CO
This curling iron has changed the game for me. I used to use the cheapest I can find just to get a quick curl. But I thought I should just bite the bullet and purchase the Hot Tools curling iron. I do not regret it. I have thick semi corse hair and this curls my hair with ease. And with a quick heat up time I feel I can get my desired look at a lower heat setting. I will never go back to cheap curlers again!
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I love this curling iron!! It seems to work the best on my hair.  It curls my hair so quickly and the curls really seem to last a long time!  The price is also very reasonable, which is great!  I always recommend this curing iron to all of my friends!  I love it.
Jessica D.
Richmond, VA
I've been using this curler for the past 3 years to get my signature beach waves! It's the best curler I've used and appreciate that it has lasted me this long! I have long, straight hair and I'm able to create waves that last all day with this!
Taylor M.
Miramar Beach, FL
As a cosmetologist I recommend this iron for professional and at home use. I love using this one to create voluminous curls and waves on any hair from a bob to longer hair styles. It's perfect paired with a texturising spray for a beachy look.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is the perfect curling iron if you want to big a beachy waves, this curling iron works wonders on a good every day wavy look. I purchased this item at Ulta beauty and I absolutely love this product.
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?