Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #86 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple on...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried ...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I love this curling iron! I use this size to make the beach waves girls die to have! I personally use this on all of my clients with long hair! I bought mine T Sally’s!
Crystal R.
I have this curling iron and I must say that it is the most amazing one I've ever used! I have coarse frizzy hair and this curling iron gives it the most beautiful wave! I will always be a customer!:)
Teresa H.
Richmond , VA
I would definitely say this is the go-to curling wand for those who want a medium priced curling iron. I have never had any issues with mine. I bought it at Ulta and it has lasted me a long time. Plus, you can't beat the price. I have recommended it to many friends and I think it is the perfect curling iron for your average person. Again, the value (price and the product you get) is pretty awesome!
Sophia B.
Sacramento, CA
I love this curling iron it works great it heats up fast, you can adjust the the temp. Every curl comes out great. I haven't found one better and as a haitstylist we are constantly trying tools but I always go back to this one
Maritza H.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Professional Titanium Professional 1-1 more...
I'm a Cosmetologist and Hot Tools is not only a trusted brand for a professional but its also what I tell clients to get for themselves. You can get this brand and this curling iron at Sally's Beauty Supply. This curling Iron makes those beachy waves easy to achieve.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
This curler gives the best beachy/messy/no-effort tousled waves! I put my hair in a high ponytail and then curl random pieces of it. After I finish, I release the pony tail and the curls are perfect. With a little hair spray, the curls last all day. Heats up fast and is a great way to quickly do your hair in the mornings.
Susan P.
This heats quickly and curls beautifully. I have super thick and long hair, so I have to wait an extra few seconds longer than most to achieve a perfect curl. Because of that, I run the risk of burning my hair. Luckily, because of the quality of this iron, I haven't damaged my hair whatsoever.
Chloe B.
new Castle , PA
I have super long and thick hair! This iron allows me to style my hair in under 15 minutes because it is a thick rod and the length allows my long strands to wrap around it perfectly. I highly recommend this product to anyone with long hair who doesn't want to spend a lot of time doing there hair.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I small for tourmaline products. They are found in my local Sally's beauty supply store. The tend to not damage my hair as others do and I have pretty thick hair. I like the brand enough to buy again.
Carla R.
I really so not like this curling iron. My hair looks so awkward when I use it, it doesn't make a good curl or wave, really I don't know what it makes but whatever it is I don't like it. I don't like the quality of it I only purchased it because it was on sale on ulta
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?