Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #51 in Curling Irons

"Hot Tools 1 1/2"" Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron Is A Professional Hair Curling Iron With Powerful Patented Heating System That Keeping It Hot, So Stylists May Work Continuously And Quickly While Still Achieving Consistent Curling Results. It Features The Ceramic And Titanium Technology. Ceramic Produces Gentle Far Infrared Heat, Working From The Inside Out To Seal The Cuticle, Locking In Natural Moisture, Improving Shine, Eliminating Frizz And Styling Hair Without Damage. It Also Inhibits Bacteria And Odor Buildup. Titanium A High Tech Super Hard Element Providing Lightweight Strength, Corrosion Resistance For Snag Free Styling And Even Heat Distribution. This Hair Curling Iron Is Excellent For Styles Of Any Length."

• Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?8 Answers
  • I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a p...1 Answers
  • Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I'v...3 Answers
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/4"
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is my all time favorite curling iron. Great for a multitude of types of curls. Last beyond 4 years and still in prime condition. I use this on most clients in the salon. Love it. This size is great for long and medium hair!
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I love this curling iron! I use this size to make the beach waves girls die to have! I personally use this on all of my clients with long hair! I bought mine T Sally’s!
Shannon.Carole M.
Prior Lake , MN
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I have long, fine, straight hair and thought my hair just didn’t curl but then a hair stylist recommended I try Hot Tools curling irons. It made a huge difference and my hair can actually hold a curl all day. I have 2 Hot Tools curling irons bow and I love them both.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
When i need I get and I get perfect curls every single time I use my hot tools curling iron. I have multiple sizes because never know when i want volumus curls to simply just waves. The temperature is amazing and they heat uo so fast, ready for the times you are on the run.
Virginia S.
Norman, OK
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
This is the only curling iron to buy! I had my previous one for probably 6 years of almost daily use. It still works I just wanted the purple one. I swear by hot tools and if anyone pulls out any other brand I’m like nah... I’ll use my own.
Sydney M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I will always use hot tools. This brand lasts FOREVER, and works so well on my hair. You can control the temp which is good for different styling and knowing what temp is good for your hair type. Will always recommend!
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Salon Tourmaline, Model 1 more...
I love this iron. It gets hot so quickly & doesn’t cool down until it’s off! My hair isn’t damaged from this & im very satisfied. I use this product once a month because i rarely do my hair.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Other more...
Love this curling iron! It gives me perfect curls! I love the heat settings and how hot that it gets! I’ve always had issues with cheap styling tools ripping my hair out and this tool doesn’t do that!
Crystal R.
I have this curling iron and I must say that it is the most amazing one I've ever used! I have coarse frizzy hair and this curling iron gives it the most beautiful wave! I will always be a customer!:)
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I would definitely say this is the go-to curling wand for those who want a medium priced curling iron. I have never had any issues with mine. I bought it at Ulta and it has lasted me a long time. Plus, you can't beat the price. I have recommended it to many friends and I think it is the perfect curling iron for your average person. Again, the value (price and the product you get) is pretty awesome!
Is this a good curler for the price? Is it worth it?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Hi, does this one work well for thick, coarse hair ? I've tried numerous irons and my hair doesn't really old a curl well with any of them. Wondering if this one will work maybe? Thank you !
Alice E.
I recently have been interested in changing my short straight hair in to short curly hair. I am more interested in thicker and bigger curls and have been on the lookout for a curling iron. How does this one work?
Amanda D.
I've been looking for a new curling iron for some time now and have heard a lot of good things about the Hot Tools brand and was just wondering how this curling iron performed. Did the curls stay put all day? Did the hair become frizzy at all after curling it because I seem to have that problem after I curl my hair.
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
I'm a long time user of hot tools, but I haven't used a purple one (only gold!). I'm looking for a new one as mine have gotten a bit squeaky and don't close as well... how are these different as they're tourmaline?