Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/2

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/2"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Professional Electric 1-1/2" Spring Curling Iron The Hot Tools Ceramic and Titanium Curling Iron is the number one hair curling iron used by professional worldwide. Designed with fast heating and a rheostat control dial with heat up to 430... see more...

Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/2
Hot Tools Tourmaline Curling Iron 1 1/2"
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my Hot Tools "purple" curling iron for years and have loved it. It is getting to the point where the hinge is starting to catch, making it more difficult to curl my hair. I am not sure I would repurchase this iron as I need to turn the heat up fairly high to hold a curl and then the iron has a tendency to crease my hair if I'm not moving the iron through my hair fast enough.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling iron and it’s the only one that I use faithfully. It’s easy to maneuver and it doesn’t kink the ends of my hair. The color is cute and I got it at Ulta as part of a buy one get one free gift.
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know how to use a curling iron with a clip so I actually took the clip off. It gives me the most beautiful waves when my hair is long I wish I could still use it ):
Jessica W.
South bend , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this curling iron because I wanted to try big bouncy curls. This curling iron delivered. I used this faithfully (twice a month) to curl my at the time shoulder length hair. I got so many compliments about how cute my curls were so I continued to do this for a few months. I loved the results because they would last for days. The iron also distributed the heat evenly so there were no hot spots and cool spots which is something I was expecting. I give this item a 4 stars because I wished that the handle was detachable so that it can be used as a wand as well. Overall I would suggest this product if you want big, soft, bouncy curls. It works well.
Mandy B.
Fostoria, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to use this as often as it deserves. However the handful of times I've used it-it never disappoints! The spring in the clip is easy to use and isn't so tight that it leaves a crease but tight enough your hair doesn't call out. This is the perfect size for my type of hair! I got a free blow dryer when I bought this and they are two of my favorite hair tools!!! Hot tools are top of the line.
Sophia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hot iron is just awesome! It heats up super duper fast and the curls it makes are beautiful! I just want to curl my hair everyday because it makes my hair look so good! I use this product mostly every 2 weeks and i would definitely recommend this tool!
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Hot Tools products. This is the first curling iron from Hot Tools that I have bought and I love it so far. It really does heat up extremely fast and i like the guide it gives you to figure out what temperature to set it to. For the price and the results I say this one is a winner!
Kathy M.
So I used this iron a couple of times and it did not really curl my hair I know ceramic is supposed to be better but it did not do its action of curling not gen beach waves.. it looked more like I go a blow out . I got this at Ulta beauty
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
I love this curling iron. It gives me soft beachy type waves. I have long hair so that's why it works for me. I have this in the purple tourmaline a coating. I have read reviews that say this coating melts away, but I have not experienced this issue at all. I've been satisfied with my purchase.
Angela H.
Denver
These are by far my favorite curling iron's. They get super hot and last a very long time. I would definitely recommend this to everybody. As a professional hairstylist are use these all the time, for all my updos are definitely my go to. I would always buy these again. They last a very long time