Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1
2 colors available

Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1"

BY HOT TOOLS

The Hot Shot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron features Tourmaline and Ceramic for soft, shiny, beautiful hair. For use on all hair types.

Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1"
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
San Jose, CA
I like this curling iron because is perfect to do dose messy lose waves hairstyle. It gets hot fast so it helps to do your hair faster
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
This is my favorite curling iron. It's works a lot better than it costs which is awesome. I like buying these things from Ulta.
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
I use curling irons daily, and in the past I have had Hot Tools products that have lasted me years. I just didn't have any luck with this one, as I went through multiple in under 2 years. The first one I recieved had a spot under the clip on the barrel where the purple ceramic was missing. The coating continued to chip away with use, and after just a few months, the swivel cord became loose, and the iron would not heat up. Returning to the company was easy enough, and they were kind enough to send me another. However, the same thing happened within the next year to the new one.
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
I cannot tell you how much I love this curling iron. It is very pretty with it's purple color. He performs so well! I purchased it from Ulta. It wasn't super expensive, but it performs better than any other that I've had! It heats up so so so quickly, it maintains its heat the whole time, it's very easy to use because it is not bulky like a lot of other ones. The court is nice and long and it does not really tangle up. You are able to take large sections of hair because the iron gets very hot. I am in love with this curling iron, I have three different sizes of the same one.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This is the best curling iron I've ever used. I've been buying this brand since high school. It heats up quickly and stays hot. I've thrown away all of my other branded curling irons because my hair won't hold a curl when I use them. I'm on my third Hot Tools curling iron; after two-three years the handle no longer opens the clasp.  They're relatively inexpensive, so I don't mind replacing them on their third year; and they usually come with a freebie when you purchase from Ulta.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I absolutely LOVE this curling iron! I never thought that I could feel like this towards an accessory but WOW. This heats up quickly and doesn't take long for my curl to heat up. I end up with a perfect curl almost every time - even without using hairspray! The curl holds extremely well throughout the entire day - and again, this is WITHOUT any hairspray. I haven't had any issues with hair being pulled or hair heating too much to the point of almost burning. My hair actually feels softer after I use this. This is the first time I had bought a curling iron from Hot Tools and I can say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER purchase another brand again. Never!
Terrica K.
Terrica K.
Love these curlers. I used a different cheaper brand for a very long time until the caught on fire in my head so I decided to upgrade. I bought these on sale at Ulta and they have been great. They keep my hair soft, shiny, and healthy. I can use them as a wand or iron. They are the #1 styling tool and the world's best selling curling iron for a reason.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Brunswick, OH
This is the curling iron that my hair stylist uses and she suggested I get it as well. I'm kinda new to the curling my hair with a curling iron thing so it has been a real challenge for me. Over all this guy will do the trick and is awesome but I am having a really hard time not putting a crimp in my hair !:(
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This is my hands down favorite curling iron. I use it on myself and my daughter, every time I curl my hair. It has lasted several years and it's almost time to buy another, which I will!!!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
CINCINNATI, OH
I don't even have to think about anything when I curl my hair with this iron. It's like it just does the work for me. Good curls that last all day and you cab never go wrong with a 1 inch barrel. I've had this iron for years and it's still going strong!