Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1"

The Hot Shot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron features Tourmaline and Ceramic for soft, shiny, beautiful hair. For use on all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1"!
Boston, MA
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Helene P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this curling iron for as long as I can remember. I’m probably on my tenth year of using and it’s always been so good to me each time. It’s a standard curled so it’s easy to use or get used to if you’re new. The ceramic barrel prevents your hair from excess damage and also keeps the curls held for much longer. It’s super easy to achieve bombshell curls with this thing. Believe it or not I don’t use any product in my hair and I can usually sleep on it and still have some naturally messy looser curls the next day. I also have the longer barrel for when my hair is very long. #hair #curlyhair #bombshellcurls #hottools
Kawkawlin, MI
I got this in my cosmetology school kit and never looked back! One of the best hair curlers I’ve ever used. It heats up fast and you can adjust the heat to as high as 450 degrees. It’s a bit of a leaning curve because the handle swivels not the whole thing, but you can lock it. You can curl hair super fast because of the heat. The curls stay in all day. Super nice curling iron!
San Antonio, TX
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Rose H.
Definitely one thats grown with me since middle school, my mom use to curl her hair with her hot tools curling iron and it was handed down to me and with recent purchased of the brand I can say they’ve got me forever. The heat and result of the curls are always so nice and the look of it is my favorite color (purple) 💜
Monrovia, CA
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1" uploaded by kelsey R.
This is actually the first curling iron I have ever owned. My hair tends to get frizzy and this iron did not make my hair any frizzier than it was! Although I wished it would tame the frizz more, I understand that the purpose of the curling iron is to curl. I loved the curls that came out and hence the 4 stars!
Alpharetta, GA
Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1" uploaded by Lisa M.
This is one of my favorite curling irons that I’ve used! It’s very easy to use, heats up quickly and has a ceramic coating that protects your hair (my hair is thin so I really need protection). I think if they had a iron that had interchangeable barrels (like a 0.5, 1, and 1.25”) then I would totally be there!
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t actually use this the way you should, but I simply wrap my hair around the curling iron like a wand, giving me tight curls. Then, I like to pull my curls and run my fingers through my hair to give it more of a wavy look. This 1” curling iron gives me beautiful lasting curls!
Purchased at: ULTA
This works well and you can adjust the temperature, but it’s nothing really special. I think the quality is great and I’ll hopefully be able to use it for years, but I don’t know if I would go out of my way to purchase it if you don’t need one. Get it on sale!
Ive been a cosmetologist for over a decade now and this curling iron was given to me by my beauty school, and it still works and is my favorite go to wand!! It still gets so hot, hotter than any of my newer ones, I recommend this iron on so many levels!
Paso Robles, CA
I really love my curling iron. It makes such pretty curls and I can release the wand within my curl without having to unwind the curling iron . It has several heat temperature settings depending on hair type and a auto shut off which is a great feature.
Kawkawlin, MI
One of the best curling irons to ever exist! It has a spinning handle so it’s a bit of a Lear I f curve, but one you got it down it’s super easy. It heats up to 450 degrees and hearts up lightning fast! Curls stay in all day! Love it!

Looking for your answer?