Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron

by Hot Tools

Hot Tool Professional Pro-Moisture System with Tourmaline and Ceramic Nano Technologies does more than just style hairit enhances hydration and shine compared to normal thermal styling. Tourmaline: Reacts to heat by becoming charged. It attracts impurities to itself like a magnet and destroys odor like smoke, pollutants and perfumes. When heated is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat rays. Ceramic: Seals the hair cuticle, retains hairs natural moisture and destroys odors. It produces far infrared heat that is kinder to hair. Styles hair without damage by heating it from the inside out. Hair is shiny and healthy after use. Titanium: Provides excellent durability under high heats, lightweight strength, excellent corrosion resistance and super hard, smooth surface for snag free styling and even heat distribution.

HooW does this work with curling hair??
how long has everyone had this flat iron for ?
Start your review of Hot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic 1 Inch Flat Iron!
Emma L.
chesapeake
I love this flat iron! It leaves my hair straight and sleek and only takes a few minutes
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,244 reviews
Had this one for a while and I love it. Its  easy to straighten your hair with out damage. I love how soft my hair looks and feel after using this flat iron. no, it does not leave creases in your hair like some of them do. Its way better . I would recommand this to anyone
Rebecca V.
This was absolute crap Imo! Bought it for my daughter for Christmas and she tried using it and it wouldn't straighten for anything. It wasn't getting hot enough. It had a temp setting so I adjusted to highest and since I had more experience with straighteners I tried it on my hair. It made a buzzing sound which was a little alarming to me. After a short while, the handle would get very hot so much so I couldn't use it anymore. The actual plates though seemed to not get hot enough to keep the hair straight. I got it in a sale promo so couldn't return it but I will never buy another hot tools style again
Samantha S.
Saint Louis, MO
Have been using hot tools straightener for years and love it!! Had lasted forever and works extremely well. I can also use for curling. My hair stylist recommended this brand and I’d recommend for anyone who’s in the market for a great, reliable straightener!
Sara B.
Rutherfordton, NC
This is a good product. Heats all the way up to 450, has a timer, and is stylish! Great product just dont fry ypur hair haha
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
Hot tools products are such a great quality at a reasonable price. This flat iron rivals the CHI and is cheaper. I love it!
Alexis B.
Calera, AL
This is my favorite tool to use in the morning for a quick and sleek look. My hair is shoulder length and it takes about fifteen minutes to completely straighten my hair from start to finish. Another reason I love this straightener is because I can use it to make very loose, beach waves. I recommend this for anyone honestly. You would have to be more careful with super curly hair with the heat but it will definitely leave your hair glossy and healthy looking!
Jenna H.
Great Falls, MT
My favorite straightener of all time. It has the perfect set of temperatures. My hair was silky and soft after using it. I am a first time user and I am going to stick to hot tools. It made straightening my hair quick and painless.
Bridget A.
Theodore, AL
This straightner saves my life when I have frizzy hair, it's super hot so you have to be careful but it's a nice straightner and i definetly recommend people who have frizzy hair or just if you want nice silky looking hair
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
I really liked this straightener and used it daily. I like that it has heat adjustments. I just prefer my CHI straightener over this one.