BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tool Professional Pro-Moisture System with Tourmaline and Ceramic Nano Technologies does more than just style hairit enhances hydration and shine compared to normal thermal styling. Tourmaline: Reacts to heat by becoming charged. It attracts impurities to itself like a magnet and destroys odor like smoke, pollutants and perfumes. When heated is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat rays. Ceramic: Seals the hair cuticle, retains hairs natural moisture and destroys odors. It produces far infrared heat that is kinder to hair. Styles hair without damage by heating it from the inside out. Hair is shiny and healthy after use. Titanium: Provides excellent durability under high heats, lightweight strength, excellent corrosion resistance and super hard, smooth surface for snag free styling and even heat distribution. see more...

• how long has everyone had this flat iron for ?1 Answers
Rebecca V.
This was absolute crap Imo! Bought it for my daughter for Christmas and she tried using it and it wouldn't straighten for anything. It wasn't getting hot enough. It had a temp setting so I adjusted to highest and since I had more experience with straighteners I tried it on my hair. It made a buzzing sound which was a little alarming to me. After a short while, the handle would get very hot so much so I couldn't use it anymore. The actual plates though seemed to not get hot enough to keep the hair straight. I got it in a sale promo so couldn't return it but I will never buy another hot tools style again
Lauren O.
This flat iron has lasted me a few years now. It is really affordable. However, I use this flat iron to curl my hair and create waves rather than straighten. I use this almost every day. I’m not sure if I would recommend this, it depends on what it’ll be used for.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I have Had this for years !! Hot Tools is easily my favorite brand for all of my hot tool needs. They’re reliable and long lasting, and I dont feel like they’re crying my hair. I will never switch from them ! And you can find them easily !
Amani W.
macon, GA
It’s a decent flat iron. I wish it had some sort of steam effect to really get my ends straight. It doesn’t glide over the hair very well. That’s my only complaint. Otherwise it’s ok. Not something I would recommend though.
Taylor M.
Roseville
I have repurchased Hot Tools straighteners since I discovered what a hair straightener was back in middle school. I’ve never tried any other hair straighteners on the market. This one is easy to travel with too
Amber J.
It’s been my go to since I was in high school! These hot tools straighteners get super hot so use a hair protectant! This is a small tool so it travels well and is very very easy to use!
Celeste B.
Indio
I use this for straitening and cute long my hair. With their flat iron my curls last all day as opposed if using a curing iron and I am able to get that beach wave instead of a spiral curl. Or curls and straightens in one stroke, no need to redo another. It also leaves the hair silky and not stiff.
Bridget A.
Theodore, AL
This straightner saves my life when I have frizzy hair, it's super hot so you have to be careful but it's a nice straightner and i definetly recommend people who have frizzy hair or just if you want nice silky looking hair
Devon W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Recently upgraded to this and could not be happier! I love that you can select what temperature you want it at. Sometimes it’s easy to turn the nob on the heat dial without realizing it which can be frustrating, but overall super happy with it.
ⓢ B.
I don’t straighten my hair often but this is a pretty good tool. I have super curly hair and I find that I need to go over it multiple times before it sticks. It wasn’t the most expensive straighter on the market but I wish it delivered more.
Vanessa O.
how long has everyone had this flat iron for ?