BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tool Professional Pro-Moisture System with Tourmaline and Ceramic Nano Technologies does more than just style hairit enhances hydration and shine compared to normal thermal styling. Tourmaline: Reacts to heat by becoming charged. It attracts impurities to itself like a magnet and destroys odor like smoke, pollutants and perfumes. When heated is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat rays. Ceramic: Seals the hair cuticle, retains hairs natural moisture and destroys odors. It produces far infrared heat that is kinder to hair. Styles hair without damage by heating it from the inside out. Hair is shiny and healthy after use. Titanium: Provides excellent durability under high heats, lightweight strength, excellent corrosion resistance and super hard, smooth surface for snag free styling and even heat distribution. see more...

• how long has everyone had this flat iron for ?1 Answers
Bridget A.
Theodore
This straightner saves my life when I have frizzy hair, it's super hot so you have to be careful but it's a nice straightner and i definetly recommend people who have frizzy hair or just if you want nice silky looking hair
Ellie N.
Literally thee worst straightner I’ve ever owned. I’m a hairstylist and received this as a free gift for another purchase of a Hot Tools curling iron. It’s awful. Doesn’t get the hair completely smooth, takins at least 3+ passes over the hair to get it smooth. Would not recommend.
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I have Had this for years !! Hot Tools is easily my favorite brand for all of my hot tool needs. They’re reliable and long lasting, and I dont feel like they’re crying my hair. I will never switch from them ! And you can find them easily !
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I rated this 3 out of 5 for two reasons. One, it pulls my hair. The hair gets caught at the edges where the plastic and metal meet. The other reason is I have to go over the same piece of hair several times even at high temperatures.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This flat iron did not work for my hair. Did not heat up well and wouldn’t straighten my hair. I have wavy, an abundant amount of thin hair. I received it free with the purchase of a curling iron. I do not recommend.
Amber J.
It’s been my go to since I was in high school! These hot tools straighteners get super hot so use a hair protectant! This is a small tool so it travels well and is very very easy to use!
Celeste B.
Indio
I use this for straitening and cute long my hair. With their flat iron my curls last all day as opposed if using a curing iron and I am able to get that beach wave instead of a spiral curl. Or curls and straightens in one stroke, no need to redo another. It also leaves the hair silky and not stiff.
Danielle R.
Evansville, IN
Great straightener for a good price. I don’t use mine daily but have found this to work wonderful. I got it off amazon and was pleased after not seeing it beforehand. It’s amazing and no complaints.
Vanessa O.
Had this one for a while and I love it. Its  easy to straighten your hair with out damage. I love how soft my hair looks and feel after using this flat iron. no, it does not leave creases in your hair like some of them do. Its way better . I would recommand this to anyone
Kate F.
I have purchased many different irons before sticking with this one. It heats up fast and allows me to flip my ends under a little. If you are good enough you can even use it to curl your hair. When I had my hair permed I was able to straighten it with this flat iron while others failed. It has never failed me or burned my hair off. Great brand
Vanessa O.
how long has everyone had this flat iron for ?