BY HOT TOOLS

This powerful 1875-watt blow dryer is newly designed and engineered with a lightweight motor. 6 heat/speed options cool shot button for setting the style includes concentrator, diffuser and pik removable lint filter for easy cleaning and longer motor... see more...

Yannel M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My current hairdryer and I love it so far. It’s been a few months since I purchased it and it’s going strong. This was my first time purchasing a hair dryer from this brand but I like it. Use it every day!
Maddy E.
port orchard
Doesn’t get super hot to where you feel you’re going to burn your scalp off but just the right amount of air flow/pressure/temp to get the job done without it taking an hour
Caitlin K.
Cambridge
Great blow dryer! Well worth the price. My hair is super thick, and takes forever but this one makes it quicker. It also has lasted me FOREVER.
Alison d.
Tampa
My mother got me this hair dryer, because it was on sale. It worked well for a while, and then it broke. It didn't even last a year.
Amanda G.
Tampa
Is a good one I had one for one and a half year and everything was fine about it I love tourmaline products and this one delivered
Shelly S.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It's okay. It takes a long time to dry hair fully and it's kind of heavy. It's good for the price point. Would recommend.
Kelly S.
Taunton
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this blow dryer for about a year and then it died on me. Ok pricing and I probably won’t buy this product again.
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This blow dryer is alright especially if you are on a budget I definitely recommend it if you are trying to save money
Lydia M.
Jackson
Purchased at: Amazon
Works well for the price. It’s a little loud but gets very hot and dries quickly. It has also lasted a very long time.
marianna m.
nicholasville, KY
One of the better hair dryers on the market all of Hot Tools products are very good quality and worth the money

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.