BY HOT TOOLS

Direct ion technology injects a high volume of ions into the airstream, depositing them directly onto the hair to break apart water molecules for easier evaporation and faster drying. This helps condition and soften, while reducing frizz and making hair shinier. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Laikyn G.
My favorite dryer EVER! If I want a quick careless dry I can blast it on hot and high! But if I am wanting to do a careful dry I can change the setting to a cooler temperature! This dryer always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth... even when it's poofy!! I got the dryer one Christmas and now everyone in my family has one !!!
Catherine C.
brandon, MS
I bought this around Christmas last year and have been using it ever since. It is featherweight light, gets hot enough, and isn't a hassle to travel with. It works pretty fast to dry your hair and it feel that it doesn't make my hair frizzy. I love the black and gold colors as well.
Benazir N.
I love this dryer! I first came upon it at a gym and loved how fast it dryed my hair without adding any freeze to it. Most times when I use it combined with a good hair oil, I don't have to straighten my hair at all, unless I need those super straight hair.
Brittany B.
I am a big fan of this dryer. Other than the fact that the dryer is beautiful, I chose this one because it is one of the Hot Tools dryers that comes with a comb diffuser attachment, which is vital for my tightly coiled hair type.
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
LOVE THIS HAIR DRYER. I had a BaByLiss at the salon, but it was super heavy. So I bought this one, and it is SO MUCH LIGHTER. It is great quality and definitely would not trade it for anything else. Would recommend.
Ariana D.
After having this product for one year the buttons stopped working and the air flow is very weak. The product looks great, matte black with gold accents, but realistically does not hold up to wear and tear.
Marilyn W.
Holiday
It dries my hair fast, and gets SUPER hot which is one of the down sides cause it does burn my head lol. But I would recommend it
Lauren R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Such an amazing hair dryer. It is lightweight, my hair is dry very fast (I have thick, curly hair) and I have minimal damage
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
Absolutely love the whole black and gold scheme of this hair dryer and it dries my hair like a hairdryer word